What's new

Do you run every morning ?

Karolina

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I would like to start run every morning but i don't know :( I haven't the motivation. Do you run every morning ?

No i dont run in the morning i dont have the habit of running but i think i should run to keep myself fit.

I don't run every morning.. I only run downstair to get on the computer and breakfast. :d

I used to run 5 miles a day, than I got bored with it and became a hardcore smoker(cigarettes) and now if I try to run I get sick lol

sometimes if i wake up early i spend my time for running but, if i'm late i can't do that :O

no i m not having a habit of running at morning i usually play at evening that's keeps me fitness better

yeah,,sometimes i run ien early morning.to give a spirit and to warm my body.

sometimes, it depends on my physical? and depending on the weather?
I used to like to run a distance of 5km per week,

no, i always wake up late but thank god not too late for my work
so i don't really have the time to run or maybe jogging in the morning

emzal said:
no, i always wake up late but thank god not too late for my work
so i don't really have the time to run or maybe jogging in the morning
ph god??
exercise is better than working, but not to abandon sports? because guys healthy is expensive.:)

Well I do not run early in the morning and before i used to do that but not any more now but i think it is a good habit

its a good habit i dont but i do walk the dog almost every day. and yes i run with the dog.

long time ago, i'm a diligent jogger. i jogging almost everyday in my town. But after i went out of town for study, i never jogging anymore. that what people say "you can't change enviroment, enviroment change you"

[/quote] ph god??
exercise is better than working, but not to abandon sports? because guys healthy is expensive.:)[/quote]

yeah but sometimes i do sport too but not in the morning
i just can't wake up too early :D

im not runing every morning

but i always walk more than 1kilometer/day

I`m running about 6-8 km three days in a week , but i running on the evening ;)

i heard some people said that jog at evening will make more sweat which will help in diet course.
must use jacket and helmet, will helping respirations.

@seyonne you mean 6-8 km everyday ? or calculative in a week ?
I won't live like that and evening.. WT..

No, I do like my lie-ins a lot LOL :)

mtsmtsmtsmts

@Jandra
really?what i hear is the complete opposite.
if you want an efective diet you should run at noon while wearing jacket or a hoodie when the sun is still bright so you'll have a lot of sweat from your run and from the heat of the sun

Nah I usually run in the afternoon although running in the morning would be good.Breathing in the fresh cold air!Love that.I can run a longer distance in the morning and at night as compared to the afternoon.Most probably due to the cool.Don't have the motivation?Then make a goal and work towards it then.Or else you will end up like a couch potato.An unhealthy person is bad! :p

Back