What's new

Do you still buy CDs?

DevilKid

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Do you still buy CDs or do you use MP3s mostly now?

I use MP3s most of the time.

DK

I never buy cd's now. I usually buy them from iTunes and sync them to my iTouch.

Doesn't happen very often, but yeah I'll buy a CD now and then.

WoW,

I had never really thought about this till now...we sure pile through technology fast! :D I just realized, I haven't even seen a CD in at least two years. Excluding DVD's of course. My computer doesn't even have a disk drive. :eek:

Considering when I was a kid, we didn't even have cable, lmao. (sigh) Man I'm old...

The last CD that I bought was a from a hardcore band from Florida that came down to a church and played alongside some local bands. It was their EP, and I bought it for only $1. :p I download MP3s mostly.

I don't remember the last time I bought a CD, though I have several of them at home, when I used to buy them in large numbers. Now, nothing can be better than mp3...and to such an extent, when someone gifts me a CD, I start thinking, that an mp3 would have been cost effective and helpful.

I love to buy CDs. Everyone enjoys the hit songs, but to really enjoy an artist or band/group I think you need to hear the entire album. I got Mumford and Sons a couple of weeks ago and playing it in my car a couple of times I am totally in love. I wouldn't have found a couple of great songs if I just download Little Lion Man and The Cave.

The last CD I bought was almost 3 years ago. The only time I buy a CD is if it's of my favorite band. Their CD's are hard to come by where I live so when I find one I grab it. Otherwise I just download music.

Nope. I don't even own a cd player now.

Back