What's new

Do you still wash your hands regularly?

Maxwell

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
When the pandemic of coronavirus took over the world, washing of hands regularly become a norm. Even when you didn't do anything, you're expected to keep washing your hands as it's been tipped as one of the most easiest way to get infected.

I wonder if anyone still washes their hands like before?

I still wash my hands regularly. I wash whenever I go out or come in or touch stuff.
We now take hand sanitizer with us everywhere, as a rule, so we can stay clean even where we don't have access to soap and water.

Washing of hands has always been a part of me even before the emergence of corona virus. once I step out of my house and come back, tha's the first thing I do before any other thing. sometimes , I even do it at the entrance before entering into the main house.

That is in the past now. I wouldn't want to be washing hands that way when the COVID-19 pandemic is almost away from us. We just smile when I discuss the past with my friends.

I still wash my hands regularly but then again I always did before the pandemic as I hate to have dirty hands or not feel like I have clean hands. I always carry a hand sanitizer with me as well when I am out so that I can clean my hands when I can't do it any other way.

Yes, I still wash my hands regularly and I washed my hands regulary way before covid came around.

Yes, I still wash my hands regularly and I washed my hands regulary way before covid came around.

Staying clean is very important. One should look at washing hands as part of the activities that showcase good hygiene and not basically an act that came around with the covid era.

Wash as much as possible. I work in retail, so I wash alot.

I always make it a priority to wash my hands thoroughly with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, I ensure that I have hand sanitizer or alcohol with me. Even before the pandemic, I have been careful about keeping my hands clean. There is something about having dirty hands that has always made me feel uncomfortable.

Back