What's new

Do you still wear a mask when heading out?

Shortie

Expert Talker
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
It seems pretty crazy when we say that the pandemic was 3 years ago as the years just seem to have flown by. Three years ago now we were asked to stay indoors, queue to get into shops and wear masks to protect ourselves and others.

Now, we don't seem to be pushed to do that as much due to vaccines and immunity being a lot better but I still see people wearing masks as a personal preference. I still have masks that I keep safe just in case but I don't tend to wear them as much now as I did when I am out and about.

Do you still wear a mask when heading out?

All those people that used to sell masks and face shields in my country have moved to other businesses because there is no more patronage for them. No one uses masks any longer in my country.

All those people that used to sell masks and face shields in my country have moved to other businesses because there is no more patronage for them. No one uses masks any longer in my country.
I will admit, that I used to always see masks being sold in stores, online and such and now, I never see them or if I do, it is very rare now.

I still see a few people use masks in my country but not as much as they used to in the early days of the pandemic.

Nope, I wear glasses so they always fog up and I just couldn't stand having my breath being breathed back into my body.

No, I don’t wear makes anymore when I go out. I stopped wearing them a year or two ago.

Heck ya, I still wear a mask. It's not 100%, but it's sure better than no mask when someone is coughing or sneezing in the stores. I plan on wearing a mask for the rest of my life.

No I don't, when I get my masks that go around the neck I'll probably wear one to stay warm.

I have chosen not to wear masks anymore because they make me feel uneasy and make it hard for me to breathe. In addition, people around me do not wear masks. Despite this, I am diligent about keeping my hands clean and sanitized at all times.

How how things are right now, it would be hard to believe there was once a time no one was allowed to go out or step into public places like banks without a mask. At the moment you can't even see people selling it.

Back