What's new

Do you use Windows 11?

Shortie

Expert Talker
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
At the moment, due to how old the hardware in my PC is I have been unable to upgrade to Windows 11. My eldest son however, was able to buy himself a PC last September and it came with Windows 11 on so I have dabbled in Windows 11 and used it somewhat and from what I have used it for, I do like it and would love to upgrade but will have to wait until I am able to upgrade my PC or laptop.

Do you use Windows 11? Have you had any issues with it?

I use Windows 11 Pro. I have not had any issues with it.

I'm still on Win 10 and my husband told me yesterday that I have until 2025 to switch over. I'll probably need a new laptop and some of the programs I use won't work with I can imagine. I'm not looking forward to that change at all because it's such a hassle.

How would you say it compares to win10?
In short, Windows 11 looks more like a reskinned Windows 10. Has new features to it.
I'm still on Win 10 and my husband told me yesterday that I have until 2025 to switch over. I'll probably need a new laptop and some of the programs I use won't work with I can imagine. I'm not looking forward to that change at all because it's such a hassle.
Yes 10/14/2025 you have until. You can still run it, but no more support for it.

Windows 11 is not yet available for open sales in my country. The highest we have is Windows 10. It is still common to see people use Windows 7 in my country.

Windows 11 is not yet available for open sales in my country. The highest we have is Windows 10. It is still common to see people use Windows 7 in my country.
Windows 7 is end of life in the states. January 14, 2020!

I am really enjoying Windows 11 and would recommend the upgrade. The only system I don't have it on is my home server as it is too old.

Back