What's new

Do You Watch Spring Training Games?

hummingbirdeeJazz

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Many of us are excited for baseball to start. Do any of you watch the spring training games, or do you wait for the official season to begin?

I have watched a few, just to get a feel for the Red Sox rotation and roster, but I have to admit I don't watch them nearly as often as I do the regular season games. With the season starting so soon though I'm really excited!

Its sort of like preseason football. You want to check out your team and see all the new faces but ultimately it is disappointing and a tad on the boring side.

Can't wait for opening day!

I do see a few games, and as I live in Orlando I have been to a few. I am more interested in the regular seasons play, as Spring training is a time clubs are trying out new things with new players. I don't think you get a realistic view of how they are going to do until the season starts.

I haven't really watched any of them. I have seen a few minutes of a few of the games, but that's about it. Then, I hear about the final scores on ESPN or the local news channels. Can't wait for opening day!

No, the regular season is boring enough. Baseball is unwatchable until the ALCS!

I watch a few while I work on the computer. I like to see who the young kids are in the organization and hear some analysis on the upcoming season. I rarely make it through an entire game though.

I try but I usually don't so I just wait for Opening Day and watch every day from there.

Many of us are excited for baseball to start. Do any of you watch the spring training games, or do you wait for the official season to begin?

I am really looking forward to the official baseball season beginning. I haven't watched any of the spring training games. I am more interested in the regular games. What about you hummingbirdee? Are you excited about the season beginning? Do you watch the spring training games or just look forward to the official season begin?

I use preseason to just get back into the feel of the game. I worry too much about players getting hurt for a game that is a little more than a glorified practice session.

I watch a few spring training games here and there. I like to watch the Yankees to see how my team is going to look in the regular season. I only watch a few innings, however, because that is only how much the starters play.

I am really looking forward to the official baseball season beginning. I haven't watched any of the spring training games. I am more interested in the regular games. What about you hummingbirdee? Are you excited about the season beginning? Do you watch the spring training games or just look forward to the official season begin?

I watch a few spring training games here and there. I like to watch the Yankees to see how my team is going to look in the regular season. I only watch a few innings, however, because that is only how much the starters play.

I watch spring games occasionally, but like you, I am more excited for the season to start. I keep hoping that the Minnesota Twins will return to their glory days. I look for any little glimpses of hope.

I don't follow spring training to much. I see or listen to maybe a couple of games of spring training. But mostly, I catch most of it in the paper or on the news. I am mostly a regular season type of a person.

I watch spring games occasionally, but like you, I am more excited for the season to start. I keep hoping that the Minnesota Twins will return to their glory days. I look for any little glimpses of hope.

With a new stadium that they built up there a few seasons ago, they start playing better. Otherwise it is time to make some personal changes in the front office and on the field.

No way. Personally, I find baseball to be a very boring sport if you are not playing so I rarely watch it anyways.

Back