What's new

does anyone here "mow" the whole front yard? NOT for KIDS

annpiotrowski

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I cry when they wax my eyebrows. So, I can not image having a waxing there.

I don't wax I buzz with a hair buzzer.... :lol: way too much info huh!

trim regularly--the whole thing on occasion as a group project *wink-wink*

1st of all... Great job rookie! Way to jump on into our mix.

I do not, but DH shaves b/c we both prefer BJ's without me doing the cat/hairball thing. It's just way too distracting!

PS--had to laugh at that line in teh Movie "It's complicated"

"Jane, I like that you have gone native..."

1st of all... Great job rookie! Way to jump on into our mix.

I do not, but DH shaves b/c we both prefer BJ's without me doing the cat/hairball thing. It's just way too distracting!

US TOO... ball hair is NASTY!! hate getting pubes all up in your mouth and you start trying to grab it out... def mood spoiler!

Another perk of getting old is the loss of hair down there...

Same goes for the legs...I only have to do my shins anymore...

I tried a brazilian once for my honeymoon. I was young and too shy (and broke) to go and get it done so I bought an "at home brazilian" kit. After the first pull I was in tears. After the second pull I was bleeding. I tried so hard to finish but I couldn't--BUT I still had one more strip to pull. I sat in my bathroom half-naked, afraid to pull. I called my SIL to come to my house to help me but she refused, so I had to wait for my husband to get home to help me finish. He convinced me to let him just "completely finish" the project.
I have now learned my lesson and just shave. Sometimes over the summer I will do a bikini wax but I will never visit Brazil again.

I tried a brazilian once for my honeymoon. I was young and too shy (and broke) to go and get it done so I bought an "at home brazilian" kit. After the first pull I was in tears. After the second pull I was bleeding. I tried so hard to finish but I couldn't--BUT I still had one more strip to pull. I sat in my bathroom half-naked, afraid to pull. I called my SIL to come to my house to help me but she refused, so I had to wait for my husband to get home to help me finish. He convinced me to let him just "completely finish" the project.
I have now learned my lesson and just shave. Sometimes over the summer I will do a bikini wax but I will never visit Brazil again.

:faint: OMG my crotch hurts just reading that. :surrender:

Y'all are a bunch of babies. Yeah, go to a waxer. Bring something to bite on if you're a screamer (a washcloth works well). Zip, zip, zip and done.

I personally prefer a landing strip because completely bare looks creepy to me.

After a few waxes you become used to the pain. The only time I quit waxing was when I was preggo. The increased blood flow makes it uberpainful. I stopped in my last trimester after I screamed out "you're a whoring ****!!!" after one pull. That was BAD.

when i could SEE the yard i mowed it. but not being able to SEE it hampers that idea

I could never let everyday joe's and laypersons witness and/or gawk at the serene beauty that is....my flower....

I prefer to throw my leg up on the wall or over my shoulder so that I can shave every nook and crannie....don't forget the back door....nobody wants a hairy backdoor....(ask VAL)

Yup whole thing
Hurts like a **** but I hate shaving and can't stand a BUSH

I could never let everyday joe's and laypersons witness and/or gawk at the serene beauty that is....my flower....

I prefer to throw my leg up on the wall or over my shoulder so that I can shave every nook and crannie....don't forget the back door....nobody wants a hairy backdoor....(ask VAL)

Your so farking stoooopid... that's why I lurve u! :roll:

you could always use nair--or magic shave ( a product made primarily for black men to shave with..) --stinky but efficient

Back