What's new

does anyone here "mow" the whole front yard? NOT for KIDS

I remember using the epilady on my legs ooohhh that hurts! Whoever invented that was so stupid... but the bikini epilady was good.

I always keep my turtle nice and groomed. That is, until I can't see it anymore. Then I try using a mirror while shaving. Then when my back starts hurting because I have an overgrown youngun lounging on my bladder, I quit, because it is so not worth it to shave and then get one little nick. Because then I cry. And then I can't breathe because for some reason some pregnant women suffer from congestion and I happen to be one of them.....Joy.....

You need some help?

HOLD on!

I always keep my turtle nice and groomed. That is, until I can't see it anymore. Then I try using a mirror while shaving. Then when my back starts hurting because I have an overgrown youngun lounging on my bladder, I quit, because it is so not worth it to shave and then get one little nick. Because then I cry. And then I can't breathe because for some reason some pregnant women suffer from congestion and I happen to be one of them.....Joy.....

You're going to laugh, but get a beard trimmer. You will be able to spruce things up down there with limited/no view of what you're doing without the risk of nicking yourself(sit in a chair in front of a mirror). It may not be totally "even" :lol: but it will do the job. I've had 4 kids and it worked like a charm each time. :giggles:

You're going to laugh, but get a beard trimmer. You will be able to spruce things up down there with limited/no view of what you're doing without the risk of nicking yourself(sit in a chair in front of a mirror). It may not be totally "even" :lol: but it will do the job. I've had 4 kids and it worked like a charm each time. :giggles:

I use my bikini trimmer first and then shave the rest to make it even. I wouldn't be able to function if it wasn't all uniform. I seriously think Fiya and I have OCD because everything we do has to be perfect before we leave it and move on to another project, which is why we're both smart ****es....

And no, Fiya, I don't need help. I'll just quit all together. Only Josh and Dr. Burns get to see my snatch....

I definately have to shave, but I don't do the bare look to often. My husband doesn't really care what I do unless it's a crazy jungle, then it's no fun for anyone. For those who can't stand the itching, I put a little deoterant on after I shave and it really helps.

Funny story . . . when I was 14-15 maybe, I went with my mom to try on bathing suits and she came out to model it for me and well . . . things weren't very tidy and me being me said to my mother . . . 'Mom I think it's time to do some yard work!' To this day my sister-in-law cracks up anytime the subject comes up and she remembers my mom telling her this story. She says she thought she was the only one who spoke her mind. I love my mom, but really sometimes parents need helppppppp.

I definately have to shave, but I don't do the bare look to often. My husband doesn't really care what I do unless it's a crazy jungle, then it's no fun for anyone. For those who can't stand the itching, I put a little deoterant on after I shave and it really helps.

Funny story . . . when I was 14-15 maybe, I went with my mom to try on bathing suits and she came out to model it for me and well . . . things weren't very tidy and me being me said to my mother . . . 'Mom I think it's time to do some yard work!' To this day my sister-in-law cracks up anytime the subject comes up and she remembers my mom telling her this story. She says she thought she was the only one who spoke her mind. I love my mom, but really sometimes parents need helppppppp.

:lol::lol::lol:

Wait, I have an even better story involving my parents . . .

I had surgery to remove a barthonlins cyst (however you spell it, I just know it hurt) from my inner labia . . . . yes it was pretty scaring knowing I was going under with my legs strapped Wide The F*ck Open for whomever was there to see . . . anyway, my dad called to check on how I was doing and being as my dad used to be a Hell's Angel and is a truck driver with a terribly dirty mouth (hmm wonder where I get it from), he told me to tell my boyfriend at the time to keep his d*ck in his pants until I was healed alllllll the way. My smart **** remark without skipping a beat said 'Dad, I have other wholes you know!' To my father!!! To this day I blame it on the drugs I was given, I guess I was feeling a little loose mouthed in more ways than one.

My family has a tendancy to bring that story up during the holiday after everyones' had a few drinks and then a few more.

I'm a bad bad girl.

Nice! :snicker:

Wait, I have an even better story involving my parents . . .

I had surgery to remove a barthonlins cyst (however you spell it, I just know it hurt) from my inner labia . . . . yes it was pretty scaring knowing I was going under with my legs strapped Wide The F*ck Open for whomever was there to see . . . anyway, my dad called to check on how I was doing and being as my dad used to be a Hell's Angel and is a truck driver with a terribly dirty mouth (hmm wonder where I get it from), he told me to tell my boyfriend at the time to keep his d*ck in his pants until I was healed alllllll the way. My smart **** remark without skipping a beat said 'Dad, I have other wholes you know!' To my father!!! To this day I blame it on the drugs I was given, I guess I was feeling a little loose mouthed in more ways than one.

My family has a tendancy to bring that story up during the holiday after everyones' had a few drinks and then a few more.

I'm a bad bad girl.

Guess she doesn't need to visit the... do you offer **** thread. :wink2:

a s b......man of many talents. :hiphip:

OMFG You crack me up. You are my new best friend. I almost pissed my pants!

Don't encourage the wild animals....didn't you read the signs?

^5 asb...once again I MUST ask...do you have a brother around my age???

OMFG You crack me up. You are my new best friend. I almost pissed my pants!

I can't wait to see this new gal with MrsPiggy, Georgie, Fiya, the "mom's" and I'm not sure who all else in one thread. Computer will end up smokin'.

Back