What's new

Does anyone know any other places?

Chickie

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
Like this that may be cheaper? I am interested in the Limo ride for my dd's birthday party. Or any q's for this place? If not I am wiping this Idea totally out of my mind! She doesn't know I am looking into this so it will be easier to wipe out of my mind!

http://www.sweetandsassy.com/

i am NOT a big fan of the radio shopping show (they are snobby a**es, imo, and they think they are the ONLY bargain show in town). but, for the sake of helping a fellow CWer, i will say that they do sometimes offer discount limo rides. check out WBIG, WRMN (dont know their exact websites, but google it)

This would be a ride in a ride in a limo to the sweet & Sassy salon.

What is the radio shopping?

Is this a milestone birthday, like her 21st? If not, I'd can the idea. You can't set an example like that for a younger child. This year a limo ride...what's next? Helicopter? Private jet the year after that? KWIM?

I know, I just happen to see the Limo in passing. Looked into the Idea and I was like what? Just wishful thinking of the Life Styles of the Rich and Famous I guess.

Thanks for helping me see the LIGHT!

How old is your daughter? Do it if you want too but the money might be enjoyed longer if you bought her something special or took her to a nice play or musical kwim?

I get where you're coming from. I see how it would be a cool idea, and I always ask for "experiences" rather than "stuff" for gifts. I'd rather make a memory, you know?

My daughter loved the dress up party thing back when .... she's almost 19 now ::sigh::

That is quite a step up, I must say ..... giving the girls a limo ride ..... I hadn't heard of any that do the limo thing before.

You might think about doing the dress up thing and spending the extra amount the limo would have cost for something she will have forever.... otherwise, both will be over with that day.... of course, memories are great too... or like mrsmom suggested, the two of you doing something special together...

It's up to you though dear.... not up to us to judge or decide.....

Hope DD has a lovely bday..... when is it???

DD will be 12 on 5/6. Uno there is a local Pizza joint that has Kareoke on Thursdays. I think maybe I will have her friends go there. I will just say we are going for Pizza and when we show up SURPRISE! Just have to pay for a few Pizzas and a few pitchers of POP and the Kareoke will be a FREE Bonus! Bam Done! :)

My daughter loved the dress up party thing back when .... she's almost 19 now ::sigh::

Well remember that if you catch her playing dress up with her boyfriend. :snicker: It's all your fault. :hides:

The limo part looks cool but the dress up part looks alittle childish- Do you know anyone in the area who owns a limo? Maybe you can hire them to take the girls out of the nite. Even if its just for pizza!!!

Back