Domain name and its extension

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Ok how did you come with your domain name and its extension.

I choose x-zone4u, becoz something attracted me in the text. What about you friends!

I chose forumeze because I love forums, and as my "about us" page says,

"As you can see the domain name says "Forumeze". Well there isn't any word like that in the dictionary but why not making a new one? The word "Forumeze" refers to the people those like forums i.e. they like creating, promoting and posting around different forums."

Wow a nice statement you got there.

Mine is the name of my world for my rpg. It's a made up word that I am not revealing just yet as I am waiting until tomorrow to buy the .com.

Good luck on your project.

Who is you favorite Music Group or Person?

I would have to say I have my favorites are Metallica, Linkin Park, Rusted Root.
Person would have to be Billy Joel.

Linkin Park is great. I like the Red Hot Chili Peppers but apparently a lot of people hate them.

No I
Nicholas said:
Linkin Park is great. I like the Red Hot Chili Peppers but apparently a lot of people hate them.
think they have some Good Songs so I would say I don't hate them. I seen them play at Woodstock '94 they were great.

I've loved Linkin Park since I was really young. I remember getting an album, Linkin Park Live in Texas.

Also Dani California by the Red Hot Chili Peppers is a good one.

Black Sabbath (#1), Ludwig van Beethoven, Slayer, Six Feet Under, Pantera, Sergei Prokofiev

Back