Domain you opt for

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
We all like to buy a TLD (Top Level Domain) for our website. But choosing it is a little risky job. So how do that, do you do a research or just like that go for the domain.

I choose x-zone4u, becoz something attracted me towards the text X-Zone, so i added 4u with it and got the .com domain.

Yes, the domain name can attract users, as well as traffic. Using right keywords in the domain name will bring a sufficient amount of hits per day depending upon SEO. I chose Forumeze because, I always wanted to create a Promotion Forum for promoting other websites, with services, as the tag line says "We Make Forums Better" - clears everything up I guess.

Yeah Anurag, i know your site purpose. You work with a fixed goal and achieve it...

Area 51 Nonfiction or Hoax

Is area 51 a hoax or real deal what's your take?

Area 51 real or hoax as far as what? It is a secret base (well sort of). What I mean is most of the aircraft the government does not want us to know about are held there. Tested there, and sometime built there. If you mean as far as Alien life goes I doubt it. Though until the government wants us to know we will never know.

Chris said:
Area 51 real or hoax as far as what? It is a secret base (well sort of). What I mean is most of the aircraft the government does not want us to know about are held there. Tested there, and sometime built there. If you mean as far as Alien life goes I doubt it. Though until the government wants us to know we will never know.
Exactly
The Area 51 base is real. No doubt about that. if you are referring to the alien stories, I'm not exactly sure. There a are a lot of stories out there and not a whole lot of them make any sense.

For some odd reason I kind of believe that there are other beings out there. But here I'm not too sure, people make up stories for things they don't understand, so I figure thats how those stories emerged.

Nicholas said:
For some odd reason I kind of believe that there are other beings out there. But here I'm not too sure, people make up stories for things they don't understand, so I figure thats how those stories emerged.

Oh ya, if there is life here, then there is with no doubt life on some other galaxy. Why could there not be? After all everything is just particles.

Definitely, which makes me want to talk about what my culture believes and other stories that I'd like to share, look for my new post in the culture section in about 20 minutes :)

Back