What's new

Download MSN Messenger 6 now!

Originally posted by Silverstrand
i have no need to have trillian, why do i need to chat with that many programs anyways?

Because some of my friends don't have AIM. And you can only have 200 contacts on AIM, so some of my friends I have on MSN. I have, total, about 350 contacts total.

Originally posted by Sodge
Trillian pwnz all j00 ****0rts! teh r0x0rz

Yes, Trillian does indeed own you all. Awesome skins, superb versatility, multiple mediums in one program. Plus it's free(the free version is almost exactly the same as the full version), easy to use, and reliable without having to constantly update with patches, because it doesn't need patches. Check out Cerulean Studios and upgrade to the better solution! ;p

Two questions:

Will MSN Messenger work with Windows XP? It, after all, is not Windows Messenger.

What are the major differences?

Originally posted by XxQuEeNzNaZcHoxX
Two questions:

Will MSN Messenger work with Windows XP? It, after all, is not Windows Messenger.

What are the major differences?

you are joking right?

MSN Messenger 6 is awesome. They have the new cool icons, better video chat options, cool games, nice skinning is possible.

The only problem is they may be trying to add too many features at once.

I like it though!

At least I'm not the only Trillian fan :D

Ian, do you use Trillian .74 or Trillian Pro?

I love MSN 6.0

Mainly for the game and icon options.

I got a full list on msn, which is annoying as hell, because slowly im running out of people to delete

I ussualy have an average of 20-40 peopl online at once.

It's annoying some times :p

no way would i pay for it...i think its like 25 bucks or somethin...

**** that leg he got trillian pro for like a dollar...

I borrowed my friend's license without asking :| But, there's also the KaZaa way :p

i wouldnt know what that way is...but obviously it must be something you can't talk about here...

Back