What's new

Downton Abbey

I'm so excited to hear its good. It was on an amazon special one day and I bought the whole series cheap but haven't started it yet. I may wait until I can't stand it anymore so the new season will be that much closer!

So, who's watching :foryou:

We watched the first two online, tonight was the first one I caught on the TV. I like online better~ you can pause and rewatch, when kids get noisy and you can't hear the words! Maybe I can convince DH to watch it again tomorrow?

What do you think??!?

So sad for Edith.... even if she is a rich girl. Good for her with the letter in the newspaper!

And I was so mad at that footman tonight for disappointing Daisy....

I hope Bates stays safe!

And I wonder what evil O'Brien has planned for the conniving Thomas Barrow?!?

I watched the 1st season in "real time" on PBS and would end up barely making it to the bathroom when the episode ended!
Hard to tear yourself away and no commercials for a quick break...who'da thunk?!

I'm hooked too! Borrowed Seasons 1 and 2 on dvd and spent every spare minute watching this weekend and now just watched Season 3 Episode 3 tonight. The part about Patrick Crawly "coming back from the dead" and having had amnesia is sappy. I'm sure we've not seen the end of him. I love the Dowager Countess (Mrs. Donohue from Harry Potter) too. She's my fave!

see it is so addicting..really kinda bad story lines so I don't know what keeps drawing me in..lol I went out of town while trying to watch the first 2 seasons and each second of free time my headphones went on and I watched 10 minutes here and there until I finished :)

Edith has really grown as a person over the course of the series. Mary is still kind of a **** and Sibyl still just does whatever she wants, but Edith has grown up a lot.

I really liked the Dowager Countess last night, talking both to Matthew and to Edith.

I just read about season 4 and I am not liking what is going to happen!

as if we liked the end of season 3...

I really liked the episode with the 2 Grannies. Shirley Maclaine was a stitch!

The new footman..........

The worst part about this series is the waiting... only a few episodes then wait several months, get a few more..... :(

Still looking forward to this week!

I finally watched all the episodes... as in the 2 hour season opener and then the last 2 weeks. Love the show! Realized our dvr is probably going bad so I better get to watching what was on it or I'd lose it. Amazing, working full time and have to plan when I can get time to watch tv HAHAHAH

Anyway, I am finally all caught up and I love this show.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

<<<lalalalala>>>>

I did not get to see it, our company was still here so I have to wait until tomorrow when it gets posted online.

I won't ruin it for you....

I left the room to tend to something... my husband knows it is being dvr'd just in case we werent home, he tells me what happened. I walk back in he say JKGDKJGHKHOIFHKJGFBKJHD.... the event. Not, you should just turn it off and watch the dvr.... he tells me. WTH! He is lucky I love him!

Any thoughts on the last episode?

I was glad to watch but mostly mad at myself, stayed up to watch online when it was posted a little after 11 (12 eastern) and then it was a 2-hour episode..... kept me up wayyy past my bedtime.

Frustrated at how things have turned out for Barrow, he's such a cheat I was really hoping to see him go. So nice that Bates is home with Anna and can you believe the preview that Mary gets pregnant?

Read online that Matthew did not sign on for season 3 and appears only in episode 1....so what will they do? I guess they will have to kill him off, hope they don't make him leave her, that wouldnt really make sense.

Back