What's new

Dress up: what are your favorite colors to wear

cpvr

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
I know that I love the color white, black, and red. I don't wear blue unless its baby blue. A lot of my shirts have "celebrities" on them or sayings, but I don't wear them a lot unless I go to a party or something. I have clothes that I only wear on special occassions - I guess you can say that.

But since I have a lot of muscle shirts, I tend to wear those - I have some in multiple colors, and some that are all white.

So, what are your favorite colors to wear? @Dan Hutter @Carlos @Brandon @Forever Young

I like my blues mainly royal blue. I have 2 royal blue t-shirts and 1 muscle shirt that I wear around day to day. I do have a sky blue tshirt but it's not cut right and is pretty tight on me so I don't wear it often. Light greens are a favorite lately too.

Other than that Red is good. I've got two old red tshirts that are now pajama shirts. Black is always good for it's slimming effect but I've gotten away from wearing black and navy blue almost all the time. Only a couple of screen print tees are black nowadays.

Khaki -- I love Khaki colored shirts but don't wear light colors too often.

For jeans I love the dark denim. Stone wash is just too light.

As and aside all my shirts are like a road map to what I've eaten while wearing them. It's horrible, lol. I usually pull out a new shirt if I'm going anywhere nice.

I absolutely love blue. However, some hues of Blues are better than others. A lot of the blues that are out there are just too bright for my tastes. I like a dark blue in the right hue.

I know that I love the color white, black, and red. I don't wear blue unless its baby blue. A lot of my shirts have "celebrities" on them or sayings, but I don't wear them a lot unless I go to a party or something. I have clothes that I only wear on special occassions - I guess you can say that.

But since I have a lot of muscle shirts, I tend to wear those - I have some in multiple colors, and some that are all white.

So, what are your favorite colors to wear? @Dan Hutter @Carlos @Brandon @Forever Young

Blue is probably my favorite color. I Like Baby blue the best :p

Actually, I wear anything. However, my most favorite colors are white, and black. I have a white complexion so everything matches with my skin color. I really don't have any rpeference when it comes to the color of my clothes. I just make sure that the clothing wear that I choose fits my body just right.

Back