What's new

Drugstore Game article in 12/19 Chicago Tribune

Nah, you missed the point of that one. If you buy only the item pictured in the ad and pay cash for subsequent purchases, you should get the RR and the mgr will force one. If you use a coupon when the ad says see coupon in today's newspaper, they will still print one for you.

It's when you play with different coupons/varieties/RRs like we do that you get the blank start/party line about not getting RRs for today's reason.

my favorite now is when i am told that walgreens never just gives something away etc . i have a wags advertisement that states free nivea after $1 sale price matched with a $1 coupon in that days flyer. that one shuts that argument up fast

Watch who you're calling dopes. Some people enjoy paper mache.

Don't forget the free wrapping paper that some folks overlook as simply the comics! I'm making a hat. :)

Anyone that reads anything by me should know...I don't DO ugly. Just not in me to be mean. I do silly, snarky, sarcastic, tongue in cheek, sympathetic, goofy, kind, and good hearted fun.....but I wouldn't post ugly.

Isn't my personality....isn't good for the board and I care about the board.

Well ****. Go and get all nicey-nice just as I was on the brink of mean.

'Tis the season and all that.

Anyone that reads anything by me should know...I don't DO ugly. Just not in me to be mean. I do silly, snarky, sarcastic, tongue in cheek, sympathetic, goofy, kind, and good hearted fun.....but I wouldn't post ugly.

Isn't my personality....isn't good for the board and I care about the board.

I think I do the ugly for the entire site! LOL err maybe not LOL sometimes i go too far and i know it.

you however? you are tongue in cheek and sarcasm. i have never seen you say something with a truly bad intent behind it to be ugly. and i would tell ya if i had felt you ever had. LOL

I think I do the ugly for the entire site! LOL err maybe not LOL sometimes i go too far and i know it.

you however? you are tongue in cheek and sarcasm. i have never seen you say something with a truly bad intent behind it to be ugly. and i would tell ya if i had felt you ever had. LOL

Nope, Sati there are a few others that are nasty. Much more then you! :snort:

I'm a big fan of Carrie (Frugalista) and Rachel (Mashup Mom.) And yes, the CVS deals have been sad, sad, sad lately. For the first time ever I let ECB's expire recently because I was completely uncompelled to go into CVS.

Back