What's new

Edible Arrangements $10 deal

Tazznum1

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
Pick up only or pay $12 or so delivery. 12 piece chocolate dipped assorted fruit for $10. Normally $25.

Ordered and picked it up just to see. I requested online when ordering for strawberries and bananas. Some stores will oblige, some wont. OHHH BABY it's so worth $10. Gonna order another one Friday. I think it's good until Saturday.

www.ediblearrangements.com

**** those are good! Thanks

Too **** good. The bananas are amazing. I could eat 12 at one time. :lol:p

Sweet! I just love their stuff! And just in time too. My DH had a bad fall last night. Dislocated his shoulder (again!) and sprained his ankle. Earned him an ambulance ride and a lovely late night at the ER for the whole family. (Finally got home at 1am) This will totally cheer him up!

Sorry all. We have had a few sent to us, and so have the neighbors, that had them sent to them.
There was NO flavor in any of .....(I'm going to say it.!) the fruit!!

Pretty...but flavorless...but...

If,.. I'm going to,.. 'pay, that much for fruit',....I can get it cheaper in 'Boy's Town'!!! :giggles:

I LOVE this deal, it comes around about 3 times a year, and I am planning on ordering a box on Friday when I get paid. My favorites are the dipped pineapple and the dipped apples :) The double dipped nanners are pretty great too!

I got a box for my mom the last time they were $10 and she was in heaven :) Yummy!

Cool, thanks! I'm going to order one on Friday for my volleyball party Friday night. :)

If you are in Chicago make sure they are charging 9.5% and not 9.75%. Southport was charging 9.75% the old rate.

Thanks! I just ordered a box for pickup on Saturday. Our anniversary is Tuesday but DH will be out of town so this will be a little perfect gift.

Thanks Tazz!!!! I ordered them this morning and picked them up a couple hours later. They are really yummy!! I got 2 orders but they packaged them in 4 small boxes, so they are easier to eat one box at a time. Had the apples, pineapple and yummy strawberries so far. Not sure what is in the other boxes. Thanks though!! Might need to get a couple more before the sale is over. =)

Easier to eat? I was hoping they restrain the box more for my fat ****. :lol:

Easier to eat? I was hoping they restrain the box more for my fat ****. :lol:

I meant that at least I was just eating a box with 6 instead of all 12 in one sitting. =) Ha ha!!! I left the other boxes in the garage so I had to walk farther to get them and it is only 30 degree's in there so a bit cold too.

Back