What's new

EEeeeewwwww & icckk

ennui

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
No way I'd ever ever vote for the guy. Never mjnd that he's the grandson of Tricky ****, but a 31 yo guy has NO business with a 19 yo girl. No way, no how, never. Is he dumb, desperate or gold digger?

If a 31 yo guy even laid a finger on my 19 yo niece he's be missing a hand or other vital body part shortly after.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/09/chris-cox-nixons-grandson_n_532003.html

Christopher Cox, Tricia Nixon and state GOP Chairman Ed Cox's son and a candidate for Congress in New York, has gotten engaged to his 19-year-old girlfriend Andrea Catsimatidis, a member of NYU's class of 2012.

The engagement was announced on Cox's Facebook page. Cox, 31, is running as a Republican on Long Island.

She graduated from New York's Hewitt School in 2008 and is the daughter of billionaire supermarket mogul John Catsimatidis.

Andrea updated her Facebook status Thursday night: "Andrea is engaged to the greatest man in the world (besides her father of course!)! YAYYYYYY!!!!! <3"

Her father, Gristedes owner John Catsimatidis, was a longtime Democratic fundraiser who made the switch to the Republican party in 2007.

proof that money ≠taste:
slide_5954_79913_large.jpg

He's a looker. His boobs are bigger than Fiya's.

Is he expecting to get a lot of rain in those floods? He's running for office? He coulda picked some better clothes to be pictured in.

Is he expecting to get a lot of rain in those floods?

:roll: Ya know it was between his floods and his man boobs.......... :lol:

Wait, she is a daughter of a billionaire and looks like she came out of the back woods with those roots and dress to announce her engagement to Pat from SNL? Why is "he" wearing a blouse?

Wait, she is a daughter of a billionaire and looks like she came out of the back woods with those roots and dress to announce her engagement to Pat from SNL? Why is "he" wearing a blouse?

Because he has boobs. Pay attention Tazz! :lol:

"He" scares me. I bet he walks on his tip toes for some reason.

It's a good thing that she has actual $ to back it up because she looks like straight up trailer trash.

I love CW! I laugh out loud everytime I'm on here.

This was very funny. My husband asked what I was laughing about.

I can't imagine dressing like that, if I had the body and money......wow...

:roll: Ya know it was between his floods and his man boobs.......... :lol:

You already took the man boobs, so I had to go with the floods. These pics crack me up! His face is the same in all of them. Creeeeeepy. :lol:

Is he expecting to get a lot of rain in those floods? He's running for office? He coulda picked some better clothes to be pictured in.
That was the first thought that came to my mind after seeing that picture!

She looks pretty unhappy in all the pics. She looks like she is about to hurl in the first pic.

Back