What's new

envie of Q's for your vote....

That was odd, I voted--the total did not change--so I did the sign in with facebook--even though I was on facebook already, clicked it--it went up to 26 votes, then it said thank you
then it came back and said sorry you are not eligible to vote
So--not sure if my vote counted, please remind me and I will vote everyday--as well as my dh, dds etc. Good luck

Do your kids go there? We're at St. Mary's and I'm pretty sure we play each other in sports, etc?

We were at St. Bridget's until they closed this past year. We looked at St. Mary and Aquinas but I had a MAJOR issue with something the principal at St. Mary said to me and their class sizes are way too big. My oldest plays basketball at the YMCA, he might play this year for Aquinas, we haven't decided. He is in 5th grade and the younger one is in 1st grade and plays basketball too.

We were at St. Bridget's until they closed this past year. We looked at St. Mary and Aquinas but I had a MAJOR issue with something the principal at St. Mary said to me and their class sizes are way too big. My oldest plays basketball at the YMCA, he might play this year for Aquinas, we haven't decided. He is in 5th grade and the younger one is in 1st grade and plays basketball too.

Wait...didn't mommysix just imply that her kids go there?
Why would you say this?

voted again

But it says "vote again in 7 days" so not sure we can vote daily (but I'll try again tomorrow)

Wait...didn't mommysix just imply that her kids go there?
Why would you say this?

Maybe I should have said the class sizes are way too big for me. I don't like 34 kids in a class. If you don't mind larger class size than great, but that's a biggie on my personal list And the principal did say a very mean un-Christian like statement to me that I thought was basically a deal breaker. If she wants to send her kids there she has every right and I never said she didn't but I just stated MY reasons we chose a different school.

Thanks to all who have voted again! My boy's teachers will really appreciate the Target gift cards.

I voted yesterday and was able to vote again today. You are now at 43 votes. Having ds vote too.

Looks like you can vote twice per week per account.

Back