What's new

Estate/Moving/Garage Sale 8/17 - 8/18

Steve I bet you rocked it today!! are you going to post daily totals? :bee:

Talk about nosy! :snicker:

My guess is he's exhausted and passed out on the couch.

it doesn't hurt to ask :9:

Nope.....Still standing!!!:lol:

I never would have thought a Friday sale would be non-stop customers. We were expecting to keep replenishing, and I would head to the house, then another constant round of hunters!! WE ARE POOPED!

Sorry ......NO SHIRTLESS FRIDAY THIS WEEK!!.......

....but we were!....maybe that's why we sold soooo much!!! :snort:

I'm sorry. I can't do that. Fuzzysox and mrsmom won't allow us.

It's in our contract.

:snicker:

Bumping up for today. Hope to see some of you here today!

Hoping to get X-mas and some Halloween stuffs out today.

Best of luck today. It looks like you might have another busy day with the beautiful weather.

Good luck--wish I lived closer or had a way to get there--you look like you have some awesome things--and your house is just gorgeos

Sounds like everything is prices really well too--

Good luck!!

It was great meeting you today, Steve! You have a gorgeous house! Loved the garden too - so nice and cosy. :smile:

DH is very pleased with the tools he got, and I love my new ceramic salad bowl, all of which were very reasonably priced. Thanks a lot, Steve! :hiphip:

Wish I had the time this weekend to go to Steve's :pout: I really really wanted to meet him in person before the move and I'd like to check out the treasures.
Had WAAAAYY too much planned for this weekend and it's too far of a drive right now

WAAHHHHH! :(

I love a sale.......sorry to have missed it. Any Griswold cast Iron or tin wind-up Santa's left to sell? LMK

Ok. I'm DONE!!!

What an exhausting 2 days!
Restocked the garage 3 times!!!!!!

We even had several sets of cops visit and buy during the 2 days! Right when the last 2 lady cops came, I got up and out of the wheelchair I was sitting in(don't need it), and said, We got the permit, and we're not selling drugs or guns, but if you see something you like, we'll give ya a good price!! :lol: They got a good chuckle and bought lots!!!!

Anyway, It was so nice to meet CW-ers Catthehat and lanyb!!!! Enjoy your goodies and don't let mr. lanyb cut any fingers!!

Overall, a super sale!!! We're pooped!

Ok. I'm DONE!!!

What an exhausting 2 days!
Restocked the garage 3 times!!!!!!

We even had several sets of cops visit and buy during the 2 days! Right when the last 2 lady cops came, I got up and out of the wheelchair I was sitting in(don't need it), and said, We got the permit, and we're not selling drugs or guns, but if you see something you like, we'll give ya a good price!! :lol: They got a good chuckle and bought lots!!!!

Anyway, It was so nice to meet CW-ers Catthehat and lanyb!!!! Enjoy your goodies and don't let mr. lanyb cut any fingers!!

Overall, a super sale!!! We're pooped!
My niece loves the hallowen stuff.

Back