What's new

FA Cup draw.

shaun

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
The draw for the semi-finals of the FA Cup have been made.

Chelsea v Tottenham/Bolton
Liverpool v Everton/Sunderland

Who will reach the final? I hope Chelsea play Everton or Sunderland in the final.

The final will be Tottenham vs. Liverpool, I think.

The final will be Tottenham vs. Liverpool, I think.

I suspect you might be right. However, Tottenham are not in form and Chelsea have a good record against them in cup competitions. I think Liverpool will win the FA Cup this season, hope I'm wrong.

I just read that Bolton could pull out of the FA Cup.

One leading source said: “This is a group of young men, just kids really. How could they cope with going back to Spurs and going through it all again?”

Understandable really...

I hope Bolton wins Tottenham, then the finals will be Chelsea vs Liverpool

I just read that Bolton could pull out of the FA Cup.

One leading source said: “This is a group of young men, just kids really. How could they cope with going back to Spurs and going through it all again?”

Understandable really...

Sources are saying that the replay may be played at 1-1 at the Reebok, but that is a rumor - the discussions are on ice at the moment. I can't see the clubs pulling out yet. I don't think Fab would want that and Spurs would not like to go through on default.

The younger generation would play with heart for Fab, I think there will be a big donation to The British Heart Foundation from the gate, that is what I am hearing.

At the moment the scoreline is pretty fair, if the game had indeed finished a draw the replay would have been at the Reebok anyway so it is fair to say that Spurs fans would be okay with that. Given the circumstances and the way the fans and clubs have come together I think it would only be fair to Fab to continue the game, like I say he would not want to cancel the game or default the FA Cup.

These are certainly hard times, whichever way it goes I think we all know it will be the right decision. We all hope that Fab gets well soon - we all hope that he will pull a shirt back on in the future - it would indeed be fitting if BWFC won the FA Cup... and as I hear, the money of a charitable donation would be money well spent.

Thanks for your respectful and nice comments everyone.

#Pray4Muamba

Sources are saying that the replay may be played at 1-1 at the Reebok, but that is a rumor - the discussions are on ice at the moment. I can't see the clubs pulling out yet. I don't think Fab would want that and Spurs would not like to go through on default.

The younger generation would play with heart for Fab, I think there will be a big donation to The British Heart Foundation from the gate, that is what I am hearing.

At the moment the scoreline is pretty fair, if the game had indeed finished a draw the replay would have been at the Reebok anyway so it is fair to say that Spurs fans would be okay with that. Given the circumstances and the way the fans and clubs have come together I think it would only be fair to Fab to continue the game, like I say he would not want to cancel the game or default the FA Cup.

These are certainly hard times, whichever way it goes I think we all know it will be the right decision. We all hope that Fab gets well soon - we all hope that he will pull a shirt back on in the future - it would indeed be fitting if BWFC won the FA Cup... and as I hear, the money of a charitable donation would be money well spent.

Thanks for your respectful and nice comments everyone.

#Pray4Muamba

It would be great if there is a big donation to the British Heart Foundation. Awareness on this condition needs to be raised.

After witnessing the Muamba tragedy, I realised my brother could be suffering from the same problem. Ventricular hypertrophy was noted in a medical he had a few years ago. I have told him he should have further tests to find out more and prevent complications.

Bolton is going to win it all, and will be playing Liverpool in the final. I expect an all merseyside semi-final.

Well I would love to see Chelsea win it all, but I doubt it. I too suspect something along the lines of Liverpool v. Tottenham to be it.

Well I would love to see Chelsea win it all, but I doubt it. I too suspect something along the lines of Liverpool v. Tottenham to be it.
I hope so too^ :)
We need at least 1 title this year.

It would be great if there is a big donation to the British Heart Foundation. Awareness on this condition needs to be raised.

After witnessing the Muamba tragedy, I realised my brother could be suffering from the same problem. Ventricular hypertrophy was noted in a medical he had a few years ago. I have told him he should have further tests to find out more and prevent complications.

Yes very important that your bro gets a full medical, especially if he is playing sport. This tragic circumstance has highlighted something that as really been washed under the table - even though it is not that uncommon an occurrence.

I hope so too^ :)
We need at least 1 title this year.

LIVERPOOL v SPURS

A classic match-up. I remember the games in the late 80's and early 90's - Spurs always seemed to lose. But the game was always end to end.

LIVERPOOL v SPURS

A classic match-up. I remember the games in the late 80's and early 90's - Spurs always seemed to lose. But the game was always end to end.
I don't think we won't get to the finals, Liverpool will, 100%, could there be a Liverpool v Spurs in the semi?

I don't think we won't get to the finals, Liverpool will, 100%, could there be a Liverpool v Spurs in the semi?

Liverpool will have a tough semi-final against either Everton or Sunderland. Liverpool are not playing very well at the moment, if they play like they did in the Carling Cup final, they will lose.

Honestly I think that it will be Tottenham who win it. For some reason I can't see Chelsea or Liverpool winning it.

Liverpool will have a tough semi-final against either Everton or Sunderland. Liverpool are not playing very well at the moment, if they play like they did in the Carling Cup final, they will lose.
When Liverpool want to win they go all the way, they don't have a chance in the League so they have nothing to worry about, believe me they can rip Everton/Sunderland easily.

When Liverpool want to win they go all the way, they don't have a chance in the League so they have nothing to worry about, believe me they can rip Everton/Sunderland easily.

Liverpool are quite good in cup competitions but Sunderland or Everton will give them a very tough game. It is far from a foregone conclusion, especially after the comical loss to QPR last night.

Liverpool are quite good in cup competitions but Sunderland or Everton will give them a very tough game. It is far from a foregone conclusion, especially after the comical loss to QPR last night.

Couldn't have said better myself. The way they lost to QPR was shameful to say the least. I still hope that Liverpool wins though, I have been their fan for a long time.

Back