What's new

Face riders

deloxon

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
So I was reading up on a interview with Scott Pioli, KC's GM, regarding Routt, and it got me thinking. The nfl had some kind of beef with Al Davis, now he's not there anymore, rip, so do you think Raiders will start being officiated like the rest of the league?? Probably a question more directed toward people that follow afc west since you guys have a better idea of what I'm talking about. From the top its a completely new franchise as far as personnel, you think that will lead to the raiders being officiated like everyone else?

As far as the interview, Pioli stated after looking at the tape more closely he wasn't too worried about Routt's penalties for two reasons. He thought certain things could easily be coached out of him, and also according to him he's aware of, and I quote, "the Raider effect when it comes to penalties being called". lol. Plus I don't think this is really any kind of surprise, perennial probowlers from other teams, like Rice and Seymour amongst others, have said the same thing.

regardless, what you think, Raiders have a new face at the top of their organization, will they be treated according to who's in office or according to their legacy? Can raider fans finally expect to watch games which are officiated on par with the rest of the league?

I think with the new owner they will be able to be on par with the rest of the league.

I don't know that place has been shaky for awhile now. It is kind of like our economy and the world's economy. I don't see one owner being the change all for the organization. It will take a lot of hard work on his part, and whoever he brings into to replace the mess that is there. Best of luck to them though, it's a shame to see that, there is some talent there that goes wasted every year.

When I saw the title, I thought this was gonna be a nudie pics thread.

Oh well.

Back