What's new

Facebook has moved their notifications icons to the right

cpvr

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
I woke up this morning and I was checking my Facebook and I noticed that the notifications icons have been moved from the left side to the right.

Here's a screenshot of this latest change.
kDYYP.png

What do you think about this change though? Do you like it?

Still on the left for me, must be a phased rollout.

Yeah mine is still on the left. Would confuse me like mad if it did change though.

Mine still located on the left. This is normal, Facebook doing some minor updates. Nothing new for me. However, I hope that they enable a system where users can block all game requests. Those requests are raining down on me non-stop and its bugging me out. :cautious:

Mine still located on the left. This is normal, Facebook doing some minor updates. Nothing new for me. However, I hope that they enable a system where users can block all game requests. Those requests are raining down on me non-stop and its bugging me out. :cautious:
Man, I get so many game requests a day they just sit in my notifications area. I don't play them and if I do, I'm not playing with someone who spams my notifications.

I block all game request and really try not to use facebook much anymore, but the notifications have been on the left for me for a while.

Why is the search bar not aligned with the content divider in the middle of the page? That's driving me nuts. Not a fan of the change either, since it requires me to go from the top-right (viewing notifications) to the left sidebar (for group/page notifications) instead of just reading down the page. I get that they want to put even more focus on their advertising, which is all on the right sidebar, but I don't personally like the change.

Same here, I have the stuff on the left.
I kinda dislike Facebook sometimes because of the unexpected updates.
I've got a feeling they won't really care about the opinions of the users regarding those updates, as they know people just can't live without FB so there is no danger of them leaving the service anytime soon.

Back