What's new

Fake Apple stores in China!!

cris09

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Sometimes copying stuff just reaches new limits. These guys, not satisfied with copying iPhone designs, now have entire Apple stores, obviously fake. And the best thing was, even the staff thought that they were working for Apple!! Howz that??
http://kottke.org/11/07/fake-apple-store-in-china

Let's face the facts..most of the fake stuff we buy will come from China. IT isn't just phones, it's designers clothes and accessories as well.

Its true. But isn't it blatantly illegal? Why wouldn't anyone take action(Apple in this case)?

many China's product copying the real product -.-
and selling the fake product like the original product :(

China is a really mean land. My sister bought a fake iPhone from china with a free dilevery, now she knows why...
She downloaded 50 apps, 30 of them didnt work anymore.. Lucky some people wanted to buy it for a higher price then she bought it.:d

iam buying iphone from china, free delivery and lower cost, for apps working is good at present, over all china product is fine and ok. :)

wow.. it sound family for me.. i'm seller of china fake phone in indonesia (replica, that what we call here)

not only iphone. nokia, samsung, sony, and others have replica. i support on that kind of things. mayority of people in this word is poor or rather standard. they can't buy something so expensive especially iphone (vertu is more higher). for example : iphone 4 price start from $600, but iphone replica only $90. range is very far.

like what chinese say : no fish, shrimp is ok :D

wow ... spectacular, people who have no creativity to make, because they imitate the apple store

Thanks for share info :)

china have a good strategy in their industry.and they will be number 1 in a copying.

nanang said:
wow ... spectacular, people who have no creativity to make, because they imitate the apple store

You are welcome. They have creativity..Just that their creativity is cheap(economically) and is designed to work till the moment you step out of their shops!!

nanang said:

i disagree with this one. they're too creatively so they make copy and help me a lot in sales :)

Well Not only for apple but for every thing there will be a duplicate provider and Mostly in China but i am quite strange that the working staff does not know about that

Back