What's new

fantasy baseball

KDUB777

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Anyone play fantasy baseball? I play with 9 friends and have been doing so for the past few years, keeper league. We keep 3 players from the previous year and draft the rest. It is fun ans the 25 dollars makes it a bit more fun as well. My keepers are Matt Kemp and Jose Reyes, hoping for good things.

If anyone on here wants to start a free league for fun I actually wouldn't mind playing with some of you!

Definitely most fun when you all chuck in a couple of dollars and have something to play for. But I always find myself in a position where I can't concentrate on the league for a few weeks and lose precious ground in those situations.
Also odd cheering on players you otherwise wouldn't!

I used to play it when I was younger, might get back into it this season. It's just such a long season that it's hard to stay up to date on your team as you lose interest.

Could never really get into it. I heard its like working out, that you really get into it. Very addictive. Is that true. I know a couple girls who are married and go crazy over their husbands fantasy stuff

My husband and some other family members are addicted to fantasy baseball and football. My husband can spend hours trying to figure out his strategy. He got second place once and he was so upset he did not win first.

My girlfriend roots for my players, but she doesn't really get into it. I dont think I want her to get into it. LOL. I usually always come out in the money in all of my fantasy baseball leagues, so I enjoy the high stakes leagues much more than freebie lame-o leagues.

Back