What's new

Fast Food Restaurants

Attrox

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Which fast food restaurant is your favorite? I like Taco Bell a lot, along with Subway. If you can consider Krispy Kreme a "fast food" place, then I like that one as well. The ones I absolutely hate are McDonalds, Burger King, and Arby's.

What about you? Which fast food restaurants do you love, and which can't you stand?

Though I don't eat them overly often, I can eat pretty much at any one, I don't hate any that I can think of, except white castle. I am a little more selective about what I get at fast food places.

kfc was good, until their shipment of salt came back in...

I guess I like wendys the best, though I generally like chinese food, which isnt fast. TacoBell is good if you get the right stuff. Mmm...Mexican Pizza...

Carl's Jr man... i love their burgers...followed by In n Out

:imad: oh crap.... I didnt even realize who the heck you were on nnow..... *punches wall*....please dont act the same way here dude...

Quizno subs... Way better then subway I'd say

Originally posted by Fade
:imad: oh crap.... I didnt even realize who the heck you were on nnow..... *punches wall*....please dont act the same way here dude...

Ha...I don't think Dameon would act the same here as he did at NNow...it wouldn't be right, since he owns this place.

I like Subway and Quiznos the best, along with Carl Jrs and In n Out...they're the best!!!

Maccy D's is yucky but cheap lol. good for taking out the bird :p

but my fav has to be SUBWAY :D

i hate fast food...oll

but icf i must choose...id say wawa's deli!

charlie browns teacher got a new job....?

i still don't get it?

Charlie Borwn... wawa.....deli..... eh!? 0_o

haha i just got it - charlie brown's teacher would always sound like "wawawa wawa wawaw wawa" when she talked in the cartoons

anyway...favorite fast food is cluck u, followed by anything fried :delight:

I like Subway and Quiznos the best.

Originally posted by codePhoenix
I didn't get that Fade until about the 4th time I read it...

I still dont get it 0_o .

Originally posted by Pedestrian
good for taking out the bird :p

HAHAHA You have know idea how many people dont know what you were saying but I do and salute you for it ;) .

Back