What's new

Fave Nascar Driver

Mine is Jr. I really hope he cann ake a ocme back and start winning!

Richard Petty. I like his style off the track as much as I liked his style one it. Mario Andretti for similar reasons. Andretti does alot of his fans. He hasn't raced NASCAR for some like 40 years mind you!

The closest I can come to being a fan of only "one" anything is the crews of the Gibb drivers. They seem to me to the the fastest on a regular basis. I don't yell up a fuss for them but I do watch them during pit stops. I am not a fan of Mark Martin but he is the one that I most respect for his cool head and sharing of wisdom with other drivers.

Obviously Danica. She looks the best in a bikini by far :)

Seriously, just try to imagine Dale Jr. in a bikini...

I don't know about that. Johanna Long is only 19 and looks pretty bangin.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Jo_side_truck.jpg
    Jo_side_truck.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 27
ARCAs Leilani Munter, former NASCAR Elite division driver. Also hotter than Danica, for the sole fact that she has a top lip.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Jennifer Jo Cobb is no slouch either. Nice Rack!

zyfwg.jpg

Attachments

• 2h8ai5w.jpg
    2h8ai5w.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 15ewrb9.jpg
    15ewrb9.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 26
ARCA's Milka Duno is pretty yummy. I love South American women.

Edit: she's probably the smartest woman in racing, that's kinda hot too: Prior to racing her background was primarily academic. Duno holds master's degrees in Organizational Development, Naval Architecture, Maritime Business, and Marine Biology, and she has prior experience working as a naval engineer.

attachment.php

attachment.php

get some Maxim photo shoots of some these chicks, they will be hotter than DP. Since Danica is ugly and NASCAR is gayer than AIDS anyway, these are my favorite drivers.

Attachments

• wju9za.jpg
    wju9za.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 33xy0qv.jpg
    33xy0qv.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 27
I am a big fan of Martin Truex, Jr. That dude can drive like mad. I was a fan of Danicia till she started appearing in stupid GoDaddy advertisements.

Ha ha ha!!! Were you the same poster that put the pic up of the Beach Volleyball players???

Matt Kenseth. When I first started working my manager's husband was his cousin or something. We spent a lot of time discussing the races and getting to know him personally. It was really cool to see his truck and trailer come through town!

Back