• IE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opera

• Netscape

• Total voters
G

Vote in the poll, mine has to be Firefox!

I've been using it for years now :roll:

All I've ever used was Internet Explorer. It works great for me. I've tried firefox at one point but didn't really like it.

I hate IE if I'm honest. I never liked that massive holes in security were left wide open, and then publicized without being corrected first.

My college uses Chrome, I don't mind it but I couldn't use it solidly throughout my laptop time... It would get me down because I use so many addons for Firefox which aren't available on Chrome.

Chrome loads so fast that it's like I click a link and it comes up within the first five seconds. Usually have problems in FF.

Mine's slow whichever I use, so I'm screwed either way! :D

I love Chrome as it loads really quickly for me, however sometimes I feel, I don't like it :p. So I use FF. ;)

I installed chrome for around 5 minutes, then I just uninstalled it and never looked back.

Jayâ„¢ said:
I installed chrome for around 5 minutes, then I just uninstalled it and never looked back.

Why? Its not that bad.

I love Google Chrome because its fast and I have a few extensions I love. The extensions I gain much benefit from. Only thing I don't like is if you have multiple tabs open and click Close it doesn't warn you with a pop up...

I use firefox, as it's fast, has custom themes, and diffrent Add-Ons. :)

Has to be FireFox for me. The themes and extensions available are awesome compared to other browers and it's the fastest one i've used so far.

Back