What's new

Favorite Drink

Allan

It's All Good
PF Member
Reaction score
I love my coffee and drink it all day long.
If not coffee then a nice cold Coke is the way togo.

My favourite drinks are milk shakes. I am prefering the milk shakes from Mc Donalds and ice coffees:)

Coke is my favorite drink, it should be water, but I like coke. :) I drink milk the most, though!

I like a nice coke or sprite or orange crush. Or ice tea or some ****tails.

Mine would be a coke or pepsi.

Jason said:
Mine would be a coke or pepsi.

And why exactly? I don't like either, but if I had to choose, i'd say coke over pepsi anytime.

I don't in India we drink it the most.

My favourite drink is Little Miracles Iced Green Tea...delicious served ice cold...hmmmmm

Oh god, i have never heard that drink name before.

Daily I drink Dr. Pepper. For an adult drink... Coors Light and mixed drinks are just about anything fruity (like Bahama Mamas)

My favorite drink is a Chocolate Milkshake. The reason we do not buy vanilla ice cream (don't like chocolate ice cream, simply use chocolate sauce) is because I would mix me up at least 3 milk shakes a day, and completely dominate them.

My favourite drink is Old English, Cider. Apples!!!!!

Mmm. Sounds spicy & hot a drink though eh?

Oh, My favorite dring would be! Chocolash Crusher of KFC! I order it every-time when i go to KFC.

Hmm i haven't tried that in KFC...next time when i go i will try that.

I got an inclination or a preference for or a partiality to or a penchant for the red tea with milk? Or rice green tea?

I absolutely love Fanta fruit twist and tropical juice, they are both my favourite drinks. I tend to drink those 2 types of drink most of the time. :)

Shane said:
I absolutely love Fanta fruit twist and tropical juice, they are both my favourite drinks. I tend to drink those 2 types of drink most of the time. :)

Me too or me as well Shane, love fanta with grape in it! XDD

Back