What's new

favorite horror movie

kane02

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Whats your favorite horror movie?

And why don't you answer it yourself in the meantime?

There are several good ones, but most of the time I change my opinion because when you see that movie after a few years, it is not that good at all.

The Texas Chainsaw Masacre is a alltimer, The Shining too

*shudder* I'll take a good suspense flick to a horror one any day. I just don't do well with blood and guts flying everywhere.

Yuckk, I agree with Pyxi... I don't do well with horror movies and guts flying around either-- suspense movies sound like fun though!

Mine favorite horror movie is Exorcist, Paranormal Activity, Dracula, Frozen

Favorite horror movie is "TWILIGHT SAGA ECLIPSE"..

My favorite horror movies are:

Twilight Saga Eclipse
Saw
Final Destination

Well, horror films are not my films at all, but sometimes I watch films like Call.

Not into gore movies at all......so an excellent horror movie that you can get very scared in, without all the dismembered and hacked up bodies, is the original When A Stranger Calls. Still gives me chills when I watch it late at night alone.

The edge of Darkness 2010 is my favorite movie and This is a great mystery / action / crime film, opens with a murder, because the trailer advertising. But the mystery surrounding the murder of darkness on the edge of meat. Therefore, it is consistent with the old mold crime thriller, but in a modern environment. Mel Gibson action and entertainment from what the main features solve the mystery. Some good actor performances, support is added to the quality of the film.

My favorite horror movie is Final Destination 4. It is my all time favorite horror movie.

Back