• Everquest

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Xeo

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Vote for the best PC Game of year.

Black Hawk Down, Hands down... It has to be my most favorite game at the moment... I can't get enough of it. I'm even starting a squad pretty soon, been working on the site for it for a couple weeks now its looking good.

You sure about that one man? Battlefield is a blast, I can't stop playing it. Too bad its all the way at a friends house down the street....

Believe it or not... out of those four, I've only played CS :) lol =)

I hate counter strike... its impossible to play online, I die every 2 seconds lol and yes I'm man enough to admit that! :|

Where is Return to Castle Wolfenstein? I have been playing RTCW for almost 1.5 years now, I love it, it rules :).

Ok hands down everquest and counter strike. Seriously in my oppinion no competition although I did get tired of both games after a long period of time it is repetative. I stopped playing for two months but then started again in a new addiction.

Originally posted by Calzone
Counter-Strike never gets old really, I am addicted to it and support anything of its nature 100%!
The only reason I stopped playing it was because I got preoccupied with a lot of other things but other then that I would have played it forever. Great realistic game. Also I'm used to having my own server(s) but then since 1.6 they didn't support linux and 1.5 compared to 1.6 was pretty rough so I gave it up.

Unreal Tournament 2003 is my favorite PC game, so I'd have to choose that, even though its not on the poll list. :)

Counter Strike :) i never get tired of it..

I never truly liked Unreal Tournament for some reason. Weapon choice I think was too limited and just way to cramped and fast moving, although 2003 is probably better. I jsut never gave it a chance

You forgot SimCity 4, because that's my favorite PC game of all time.

There's a sim city 4? I thought they stopped making sim city a long time ago

Grr. No WarCraft?

Oh well. Its BF1942. Amazing game it is.

There never going to stop making Sim City or The Sims, since they sell so many copies.

yea but then again everybody's getting tired of them as they're quite repetative

ANd then they try to bring it over to the PS2 and it bombs again, haha.

Back