Votes: 23 100.0%
  • Half-Life Counter Strike 1.6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black Hawk Down

• Everquest

• Total voters
There really should have been an "other" option as there were quite a few games that came out considerably better than these. :p

From the ones on the poll I would have to say BF 1942

Gotta be Black Hawk Down for me......love that game and i love the film!:delight:

mmm BHD is not bad and bf1942 does me good too.

but counter-strike..... i spit in the face of the designer ofthat game :rambo:

COUNTER-STRIKE ALL THE WAY!!!!!! NEVER STOP THE ACTION. I stopped playing like 2 years ago. But then i had an URGE for it!!! So i had to fufill my urge. So i played days straight. then i got sick hahahahaha. But then i stopped again for 1 month because our clan got banned from gamestructure server, so we told them we dont hack and played in front of the admins and they unbanned them. So now CS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!
(_8-(|) .r[A]lph^wiGGum. : Affirmative.

I think *ProfessionalGamer* has a thing for Counter-strike... but i'm not too sure..

Down with Counter-Strike! *Gets pitch fork and torch* Who's with me!? *Breaths heavy* :rambo:

Originally posted by Ice[DDZ]
Down with Counter-Strike! *Gets pitch fork and torch* Who's with me!? *Breaths heavy* :rambo:

ARR i'l be with you!!!! Destroy!!!!!!:rambo: :rambo:

DESTROY!!!!

Originally posted by faint
*grabs a musket and shoots ice*

bf1942!!

Wah? I voted for 1942... I sadly can't play the game on my computer though, stupid 450mhz :sidestare
But I spent a few days playing it at a friends... 0_o

I voted for Counter Strike. The only computer games I have played recently would be Counter Strike, and Warcraft 3, so of the games on that list I would have to chose Counter Strike. I havn't played any of the other three, sadly. 0_o

I voted for 1942 as well. I love that game. I'm really looking forward to the new Secert Weapons expansion comming out soon.

BF1942! I love that game. I would have said CS, but I prefer war-based FPSs like BF1942 and MOHAA.

ummmm....CS...only game worth playing.....and im not a rich panzy to actualky BUY bf1942.....i have played it, but its not worth ****....its to, umm, ****ty.....lol....CS is the only one worth playing...thats final....

trance-nrgey said:
ummmm....CS...only game worth playing.....and im not a rich panzy to actualky BUY bf1942.....i have played it, but its not worth ****....its to, umm, ****ty.....lol....CS is the only one worth playing...thats final....
Battlefield is completely different , You can't really compare it to CS , BF has a better teamplay system , has a better feel to it for alot of reasons . . .

CS is dangerously Addictive , slighlty quirky feel to it , very playable but I still prefer Battlefield . . .

In conclusion , I hate your opinion here :D

Back