PF Member
Reaction score
So, what's your favorite PC game(s)?

Mine are:
1- Rise of Nations
2- Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour
3- WarCraft III - The Frozen Throne

Earth & Beyond is my favorite game for PC
its online and its a subscription game, but it rocks.

My other favorite is Diablo II, but i played it for too long.

I used to play Diablo II, but then moved to strategy games as you can see...

My favorite game.. by far, is: Counter-Strike(PC)
Then next in line is:
Halo or .Hack version 1(ps2)
I havn't got the other .Hack games yet, so I cant decide, but yea, all I really play is Counter-Strike.

i play counter-strike ALLOT. I also have tons and tons of demo's like halo, call of duty, battlefield 1942, Medal of Honour etc. I also like strategy games and things like that! But my very favourite game type are first-person-shooters!

I'm having a lot of fun with Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna expansion right now. :)

Other than that, been playing a lot of X-Box lately but I always end up coming back to the PC...

Definitely Call of Duty has become my current fave. Awesome game.

I Play Battlefield fanatically , also play Jedi Academy in the same Manner , if you want a game just contact me and join the fight :nod:

I'm also prone to a lil UO . . .

BTW : Is condtion Zero worth getting ?

So far, I'd have to say CS:CZ isn't.
It feels like it was an afterthought.

I'm digging UT2004, but no one wants to play on the server. :(

I just brought home Far Cry, so hopefully gonna try that out soon.

I used to play Rainbow Six alot (99 to 02) ... i tried playing Rainbow Six 3 (Raven Shield) but was looking for something more interesting... i found battlefield 1942 (desert combat mod) and have been playing it alot.

- Battlefied 1942 - Desert Combat Mod
- Battledfield 1942
- Rainbow Six (the first one)

Does CZ have the same atmosphere and feel as CS ? Or have they attempted something far more outrageous ?

It feels like a mix between a multiplayer FPS and a single player FPS. It's definitely story-based, but it's really loosely applied to the game.
Like I said, it just feels like an afterthought.

i love myst games. but adventure to monkey island games are definitely my favorite pc games :)

My top 3 PC games are:

1 - Quake 3: Arena
2 - Jedi Academy
3 - Halo

Off top of my head:

1) No One Lives Forever
2) Quake 2
3) DOS adventure games (hand of fate/kyrandia, monkey island, leisure suit larry, loom, indiana jones: temple of doom?) GOOO PIXEL HUNTING! :p
4) Age of Empires II: Age of Kings
5) Morrowind
6) Ragnarok Online
7) Diablo II (former online addict... mmm secret cow level)
8) Quake 1: Team Fortress mod
9) The Sims + expansion up to Hot Date (if only it didn't take 5 minutes to load game :p)

Back