What's new

favorite piece of jewelry?

spidergoolash

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
you know, that you wear everyday and never take off?

i can't live w/o my watch. i also wear my diamond stud (fake) earrings *every* day!

this is it! i get annoyed w/necklaces and bracelets ...

------------------
"would you like some snake eyes?"

Not a big jewelry hound here.
I don't even wear my wedding rings.
lol.gif

Guess my diamond stud earrings or opal earrings are what I wear the most. Have a few old pieces that are special to me also.
Like the locket my father got while in WWII with his photo in it.

------------------
Always be yourself. If they can't take a joke, *@#% em!

I'm not really big on jewellery.

------------------
Lister from Red Dwarf -
"I want to get married, have a family... get lots of practice in the things you need to do to get a family"

Lemme see.

three earrings in each ear (the captive ball kind you don't take out)
curved barbell in my right cartilage (ear)
tongue ring
three toe rings
two rings (one on each hand)
my watch..usually

------------------
"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." ~ Semi-Sonic

ouch, mth
smile.gif
that's a lot of hardware. jeez, i forgot to mention my wedding rings and a silver band on other hand that i always wear.

------------------
"would you like some snake eyes?"

I love my jewelry -- I like unique, and often simple but cool pieces, and I only wear silver. I like the color of garnet stones, and dark amber, so usually any stones set in my jewelry (modern, not antiqued or classic) are dark red. I love my silver thick band ring, and my thinner silver band ring with a flat square garnet in it, I also love my hanging celtic earrings too
smile.gif
I especially love my Poss' celtic band ring.
smile.gif

------------------
En fuego, bebe.

I like silver too but I also like delicate pieces of gold- pearls and garnet are nice (not together. It's my birthstone, KN- It's a great color. I can't stand the big, thick, gaudy looking gold necklaces or name tags some people wear.
smile.gif
)

I don't like gold jewlery at all. Plus, the only things that won't freak my skin out are sterling silver and surgical stainless steel. Go figure.

KNS, one of my rings is amber, and the other is amethyst. I guess I fit in with your color scheme, too
smile.gif

------------------
"Scars are souvenirs you never lose." ~ GooGoo Dolls

My class ring
My watch
My silver necklace
And of course my glasses *sigh*

------------------
Sit back, buckle up, and strap yourself in...this will be a bumpy ride on a joy ride!
Hey, it's the least I can do, and you know that's all I do

it has to be my watch. love my watch...

------------------
"When do u no ur ready 4 1 thing or anything?"

I have three...my ring, my watch and my necklace...If I take them off for some reason and forget them at home, I walk around all day feeling weird, like something is missing...I don't ever take my earings out either but I wouldn't miss them if they weren't there...

------------------
Alien: ...I mean, your **** makes a noise...that's just...disturbing

i can't go without my watch. it's cool

i also have a necklace with a cross that i got for my confirmation that i just don't ever take off. i periodically break it and then it feels weird once it gets repaired, but i like it most of the time.

------------------
"...Another casualty of applied metaphysics." - Hobbes

ohhhhh baby... I like those three pieces too yeah..

------------------
"When do u no ur ready 4 1 thing or anything?"

yeah ...those are what I never take off and all given to me by this crazy boyfriend ofmine

------------------
Alien: ...I mean, your **** makes a noise...that's just...disturbing

I'm not really big on jewelry...don't even want an engagement ring when the time comes... (I'm also allergic to roses...my bf really lucked out eh?
lol.gif
)

I got my watch . . . Cant live with out my watch. Then there is my neckless with a mother of perl yin yang on it. That is a permanate part of me. I havnt taken it of (except when I play basketball or take a shower) in three years. other then that nothin.

------------------
Mother Should I Trust The Government - Pink Floyd

My boyfriend gave me this ring for the holidays...it's gold with these two leaves, one bronze, one silver, and with little gold designs on it. it's *really* nice, and i wear it everyday.

i used to wear my watch too...but then it broke.

------------------
oh well, spaghettio's

I found a pretty butterfly ring that I wanna get to wear on my thumb. I just have to get by the mall again to buy it. Blarg.

------------------
"Scars are souvenirs you never lose." ~ GooGoo Dolls

Well, I tried being a bit more "hip" and bought some toe rings.
lol.gif
My feet are so tiny they fall off. Guess *teen* gets some new toe rings.

(Geez, I must have been in a mood because I also got a body clip. Told *teen* I got it to help motivate me into losing more weight. If I get skinny enough :yeah right: I'll wear it in my belly button. What a sight that will be.
lol.gif
)

------------------
Always be yourself. If they can't take a joke, *@#% em!

crazy huh?.. well you won't think i'm crazy when i put this rock on your finger. *looks around on the ground for one and finds a somewhat moist and lumpy piece*
eek.gif
embarass.gif
sickpuke.gif
ewwwwwwww its a piece of hershey poop. yuck... hehehhe

u just wait tazzy. c how crazy u think of me then with d rock. hahahaha

------------------
"MHPBILUS till my last days of breathing.

Back