What's new

Favorite Pot Noodle?

Briscoe

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Everyone must of had a Pot noodle in there life so which one is your favorite?

Mine porsonally is the Beef & Tomato.

"Pot Noddle" as someone I know close to my heart remarked. Eh, Alex? XD

Curry flavour for me. But I ramp it up with a dash of Lee&Perrins Special and a shake of cajun. Mmmmm!

I had no idea what a Pot Noodle is.
I had to Google it. So... I can't really respond.

I guess of all the flavors I saw listed, the one I would like to try is the Jamaican Jerk.

Don't really enjoy pot noodles anymore.
But if I had to choose..- I think it's called Curry or Curry Original? lol

Pot Noodles make me nauseous these days. I used to eat them quite a lot though.
I went on to the Golden Wonder brand after a while (which was surprisingly good). Now though, I try not to eat that kinda stuff.

As for flavour though, Curry Flavour.

The light blue one whatever that is, Chinese whatever or something.

They all make me feel like **** after but they're all vegetarian and are all cheap so it's easy to eat when broke and lazy... :p

The light blue one whatever that is, Chinese whatever or something.

They all make me feel like **** after but they're all vegetarian and are all cheap so it's easy to eat when broke and lazy... :p

Oh, I believe the light Blue one was Chinese Sweet & Sour. I did like that one too, but like you I feel like **** after it.
Luckily, I'm gonna make some actual Chinese Sweet & Sour with Noodles tomorrow night for dinner.

Oh, I believe the light Blue one was Chinese Sweet & Sour. I did like that one too, but like you I feel like **** after it.
Luckily, I'm gonna make some actual Chinese Sweet & Sour with Noodles tomorrow night for dinner.

They all make me feel like **** to be honest haha

But I still can't resist. I'm too lazy and fat to say no.

I know the feeling. I kinda sat there the other day, having skipped dinner the night before, and feeling kind of hungry.
But I couldn't be bothered to stick the oven on, and cook, so I kinda just let myself starve until someone made dinner.

Not a fun experience.

Quite partial to Beef & Tomato myself. But I do also love Chow Mein. Hate Curry, but like Bombay Bad Boy :)

Oh, I did really like the Bombay Bad Boy, actually.

Back