Favorite Quote/Dialogue

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Quote your favorite movie dialogues here.

I like a line from Mask of Zorro, will update it soon :D

From Tarkovsky's 'Solaris':

Dr. Snaut: We don't want to conquer space at all. We want to expand Earth endlessly. We don't want other worlds; we want a mirror. We seek contact and will never achieve it. We are in the foolish position of a man striving for a goal he fears and doesn't want. Man needs man!

Wow a good dialogue

Its from Fast and Furious 4:

Dominic Toretto: It starts with the eyes. She's gotta have those kind of eyes that can look right through the bullsh*t, to the good in someone. 20% angel, 80% devil. Down to earth. Ain't afraid to get a little engine grease under her fingernails.

From Rango,

No man can walk out of his own story!

Fav quote from Rocky Balboa:

Rocky: The world ain?t all sunshine and rainbows. It?s a very mean and nasty place, and I don?t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain?t about how hard you hit. It?s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That?s how winning is done!

Who can forget this, Die Hard

John McClane: yipie-kiya ****!

Fully loaded potato casserole.

8 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
1/2 cup cream cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (optional)
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
8 slices bacon, cooked, chopped, divided
1/2 bunch green onions, sliced

Place potatoes in saucepan, and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil over med-high heat. Cook until tender, then drain well.

Preheat oven to 375? degrees F.

Transfer potatoes back to the saucepan. Masher with a potato masher until almost smooth. Add cream cheese, sour cream, butter, milk, salt and pepper. Continue mashing until smooth. Stir in 1 cup of the cheese and half the bacon. Spoon mixture evenly into a lightly oiled 3-quart casserole dish. Use a spatula or fork to make an irregular surface

Bake for 20 minutes. Top with remaining cheese, bacon and green onions. Bake for 5 more minutes to melt cheese. Serve immediately.

I have not made these yet there is another recipe similar to this one that I will be making this week I will post the recipe in a few.

Back