What's new

Favorite Sports Movie?

Bryce

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I love watching sports movies. Some of my favorite movies in this genre are Rocky series, The Blind Side, Remember The Titans. What about you?

Hey guys,

I love watching sports movies. Some of my favorite movies in this genre are Rocky series, The Blind Side, Remember The Titans. What about you?

Brians Song! Have you ever seen this. I think it was made in the 1970s.

Here are some of mine:

He Got Game
White Men Can't Jump
Blue Chips
Above The Rim
Rudy
Rocky
Major League
The Sandlot

Remember the Titans, Friday Night Lights, and The Goon are my favorite sports movies.

Rocky is my favorite sports movie. I actually felt a part of that whole process so the producer did a great job.When a person can feel part of the movie, you know it is good!

I loved White Men Can't Jump and Rocky. A sports movie should be motivational and insipirational.

I just watched a great movie: Remember the titans. They told me it is a classic, and I finnaly got the time to watch it. It was rally worth the time I only can recommend it. Starring Danzel Washington, it really is a must-see for everyone who loves football.

If Denzel Washington is starring in this movie, I'll definitely watch it! Thanks for the recommendation!

There are a bunch of inspirational sports movies. However I can´t pick just one in the moment. The sports movie I recently watched was Moneyball; while it isn´t as much about a players inspirational biography or how a team overcomes adversity it´s the story of how a coach gets incredible results, with a statistical method, for a rather underfinanced team. Brad Pitt´s acting is great as always!

The discussion begins and ends with "Slap Shot."

Remember the titans is one of my favorite sports movies. I liked the Rocky series too and the concept of the underdog vs the favorite, will always enthrall us. I dont know if anyone of you have heard of this Bollywood movie called Chak de, which was on woman's hockey and it is a real good watch.

My favorite sports movie definitely has to be Remember the Titans. I've watched the movie numerous times and I always find I to be phenomenal. It took place in the town right next of mine in Alexandria, VA.

Rocky and Major league are a tie for me. Sheen was awesome as wild thing. And Stallone is just iconic I still get pumped right before he fights Drago.

Any Given Sunday, Al Pacino plays a great coach and that speech about every inch in life gives me chills every time. I know about ten people that used to watch it on thursday nights to get hyped for friday!! Great movie like Remember the Titans too!!

I'm about to watch the movie "Goon" tonight starring Sean William Scott. It looks pretty decent he plays a hockey fighter.

Friday Night Lights is my favourite. It is just a great story, and it is so heartbreaker when they lose (can relate to losing in championship games :(. )

What's that basketball movie with Samuel L. Jackson? I recall he's a coach in that movie. I can't quite remember the title of it.

Any Given Sunday, Al Pacino plays a great coach and that speech about every inch in life gives me chills every time. I know about ten people that used to watch it on thursday nights to get hyped for friday!! Great movie like Remember the Titans too!!

I forgot to add Any Given Sunday. It's definitely underrated in my opinion and was a very good film. Could have probably done without some of those locker scenes though lol.

Back