What's new

Favorite Sports?

Tannith01

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Name all of your favorite sports! Me personaly I like Football and Soccer :exclamation: :D

I like soccer and chess, chess made ??me think more because just one wrong move would make losing a chess game needs a lot of thinking, and football is a team game, not the individuals in priority

I have to agree with the op on football (American).

Love it, just hope that my fav. team actually gets somewhere this season. :(

Skateboarding, Speedway and everything featured at the X-Games.
I love sports where people are in actual danger, rather then running on a field and spraining their ankle and then crying about it.
In speedway you can die, in skateboarding you can die, hence Extreme sports, I love em'

My favorites are football, soccer, and snowboarding.

Mostly football (soccer) but also paintball, rugby and kite surf

My most favorite sport is basketball. I get quite affected when some of my favorite NBA and local teams lose. For example, I am a Lebron James fan and it was a letdown that he did not carry his team, the Miami Heat, to the championship last season. I also like watching boxing especially if Manny Pacquiao is fighting.

I also like watching other sports such as billiards, tennis, MMA and soccer.

pinoycity said:
My most favorite sport is basketball. I get quite affected when some of my favorite NBA and local teams lose. For example, I am a Lebron James fan and it was a letdown that he did not carry his team, the Miami Heat, to the championship last season.

You like "Le Choke"? :p If the Heat would have won the championship, it would have sent the wrong message to all of the teams. It would have said that to win a championship all you need to do, is buy a couple superstars, and you can win, No Problem!

my favourate sports is cricket & i also like football.

Basketball (Playing, hate watching).
Mhm, Wrestling when i was young.

Azyru said:
pinoycity said:
My most favorite sport is basketball. I get quite affected when some of my favorite NBA and local teams lose. For example, I am a Lebron James fan and it was a letdown that he did not carry his team, the Miami Heat, to the championship last season.

You like "Le Choke"? :p If the Heat would have won the championship, it would have sent the wrong message to all of the teams. It would have said that to win a championship all you need to do, is buy a couple superstars, and you can win, No Problem!

Well, he may be LeChoke at these times but, certainly, in the coming years when he learns to take over finals games, he will become LeKing. As to wrong message, I don't think so. In NBA history, the Miami trio is not the first group of superstars to aim for the championship. You've got Magic-Kareem-Worthy. There's Bird-Mchale-Johnson-Parish (that's 4), Garnett-Allen-Pierce. Kobe would not have won without Shaq (three-peat) and Pau.

i like mountaineering, but it's not a difficult level :D
there are a pride when it got to the top
all tired untreated by the beauty of God's creation :)

I likes soccer, volley, badminton, race. I have ever played those four sports that I mentioned.

badminton,footsal and diving all of them the most favorite sport coz we can play and health:D

i like soccer , swimming anda badminton, and usually mountain bike

my favorite sport??i love all sport,,like soccer,futsal,,badminton,,table tennis,,etc

My favourate sports is badminton & i also like football especially premier league :)

Back