What's new

Favorite Super Bowl Commercial?

Peacock76

Peak Forum Legend
PF Member
Reaction score
I think I liked the Tide commercial. :giggles:

I always like the Jeep commercials, too. They totally make me want to buy a Jeep. :hides:

I liked the Tide commercial--I also liked the M and M one--but the one that tugged at my heart--was the clydesdale horse---As my brother in law said--every man sitting next to a mother--or a little girl probably heard AWWW------I thought it was so cute. My Mom told me they did a piece on 20 20 with that ad--and how only male horses can be in the parades--and that there was some truth to the story--will the horse remember the trainer.

I said, "Awwwwwwww!" DH just rolled his eyes at me. :giggles:

I thought the Budweiser commercial was kind of silly.

I really like the Dodge Ram onw with the farmer. That was really cool.

DH liked the Taco Bell commercial.

And of course we can't forget the milk commercial with The Rock in it!

I really disliked the Taco Bell one with the dad. The song in Spanish was just so stupid.... why?

The Dodge Ram commercial. Hit close to home for me.

I liked the ...I have no idea what it was for...but it was the guy from Minnesota talking like a Jamaican That cracked me up.

Oh yeah the tide commercial, the 1 where the guy had the jersey with a stain on it lol that was pretty good.

Loved the Audi, Tide, Doritos with the goat, volkswagon (Jamaican guy) and the horse commercial.

Totally forgot about the Calvin Klein ad...drool

LOVED the Taco bell one with the old people breaking out of assisted nursing facility... PARTY , tatoos (yes even those) I said to DH that will be us someday. He said "**** yay, if I have to get that old I want to party like a rock star".

I was not to impressed this year. Nothing to sit around and talk about. Go Daddy actually made me sick. Taco bell old folks was cute and of course loved the Budweiser Horse.

Back