What's new

Favorite Team?

Whatever team is playing against the Steelers.... :)

I had a high school friend of mine back in the '90's who liked the Raiders and the Cowboys.

And not-so-coincidentaly, both teams had a lot of success over the years. If neither team had won any Super Bowls over the years, it's a safe bet that he wouldn't have become a fan of either team.

KU Jayhawks
KC Chiefs
KC Royals

although only the first team can figure out how to play well for a whole season :(

Some folks may be sick of watching the Patriots of New England experience as much success as they have since Brady and Bellichick took over. However, us Pats fans deserve to enjoy having their team be a dynasty considering that the Patriots had so many bad teams beforehand.

Some folks may be sick of watching the Patriots of New England experience as much success as they have since Brady and Bellichick took over. However, us Pats fans deserve to enjoy having their team be a dynasty considering that the Patriots had so many bad teams beforehand.
What's up Pats fan? We had a really good game yesterday. Our defense is doing really good. I'm proud of our dynasty.

Back