What's new

Favourite alcoholic drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't actually drink but from the ones I have tasted (which aren't many);
Strongbow (cider) and Lambrusco (white wine).

I dislike beer/lager. It has a strange taste.

Corona with lime is my favourite beer and Grolsch is my favourite larger. Don't like cider.

I think Vodka and orange juice is one of my favorites.
I think it's called "screwdriver".

if im at home its generally ashahi or sapporo, when im out its usually corona, rum, whiskey, kopparberg, heineken, so many to list XD

Uhhh to be honest I like most alcoholic beverages. I like vodka (either straight or mixed with pop but preferable mixed), rum (almost any kind of rum), I love tequila and mixed drinks I like soo many of them hahaha. But my favourite I would have to say is vodka mixed with pop.

I never drink, really. I will very rarely have a WKD.

Malibu + Pineapple, or Ouzo. :33333
I can drink vodka in shots but urgh it tastes so gross.

Alcholic incoming.

Despardos
Malibu
Arches
Vodka
Jack Daniels
Rum
Beer
Red wine
Sourz
Tequila
Sambuca

..... Ahem.. well, the list goes on.

[MENTION=15]Sarah[/MENTION]. you like sambuca?? that smells and taste like...... alcohol.... to much alcohol...just a shot of it almost made me throw up

Haha when I was on holiday they gave free shots with every drink that you bought which was usually some vodka or something, then at one bar it was sambuca and it was so unexpected as it's so strong tasting. I do quite like the taste though.

I wouldn't drink it all the time, but yes I like sambuca, it's quite nice with lemonade.
But mainly have it when I have shots - I wouldnt be sober at the time lol.

Cider and Beer for me..

Strongbow, Kopparbeg, Rekorderlig <3

Peroni, Budweiser, Carling <3

I also really like vodka and redbull/coke.

cherry vodka + coke.
also, sweet tart. friend made that once. crushed up sweet tart candies in everclear.

I don't remember what was in it, but one of the nicest things I've drank was this ****tail called Tokyo Ice Tea, we drank about four pitchers of it between us. That's probably why I don't remember what was in it. But it was really tasty.

As a cheap **** I can survive on Lambrini if need be but I love pear and apple flavoured cider most.

Jameson's whiskey, black absinthe and the cheapest vodka I can get my hands on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back