What's new

Favourite Drink

swood

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What is your favourite alcoholic and non-alcoholic drink?

Alc would be jagerbombs
and non-alc would be fanta

I don't drink alcohol so my favourite drink non-alcoholic would be pepsi or an mango drink from India -> Frooti

I don't drink alcohol (only 15, don't have an interest too anyway).

My favorite drink is sweet tea. Please hold the lemon.

Drinking is bad for you. I shall stick with my sprite.

I don't drink alcohol (only 15, don't have an interest too anyway).

My favorite drink is sweet tea. Please hold the lemon.

I also am only 15 and am not at the age to drink in my country. So, I will say that Orange Juice is by far my favorite drink day and night.

I'm 17, and I'm not interested in any alcoholic beverages or drugs. When I turn 21, I'd probably take a drink or two considering the occasion. But nonetheless, my favorite drink would have to be either Sprite or Baja Blast.

Humm well I don't have a favorite really. I like milk when I am at home but whenever I am at a restaurant, I tend to drink a lot of lemonade. I think it fits with everything very well :D

I don't drink much alcohol, but I like the occasional beer (Blue Moon is a good one! Especially with an orange slice). I also like flavored Malibu rum, and flavored vodkas- straight on ice of course. I only buy the little nip-sized ones, though, since I don't drink much alcohol.

For non-alcoholic drinks, it's definitely water for me!

I don't drink alcohol very often but when I do I'll have a glass of white wine.
I also like Pepsi but try and drink water more than Pepsi.

i dont drink
but my fav non-alchohalic drink (other than water!) would be diet coke :p

I only drink on special occasions like Thanksgiving and Christmas I'll have a few glasses of wine with dinner. New Years just a glass of champagne to ring in the New Year and Fourth of July I might have a few shots of tequila and corona beer. Other than that I like drinking hot tea, Hawaiian punch and soda once in a great while.

Attachments

• can-art-redbull-can-weightlifting-made-from-red-bull-cans.jpg
    can-art-redbull-can-weightlifting-made-from-red-bull-cans.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 19
I like wine coolers, my most favorite drink is coffee, with sugar & cream in the morning to wake me up lol

The favourite drink is pure water doesn't matter any thirst and any drink is near me I will need water.

Ice tea in summer hot weather. My favorite in winter is hot tea. My Dad is an Englishman He drank tea 4X a day.

Back