What's new

favourite shows no longer on TV

melba toast

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I am curious to know what shows you loved to watch,but now no longer run any new episodes.

I have lots that I loved watching......Xena,Buffy The Vampire Slayer,all the Start Treks....

i miss Angel and Buffy, and now since tonight was the last episode That 70's show

For me it would have to be Futurama, I am really upset they canceled it. Ended before its time. They are coming out with a direct to dvd movie. Also many people want it back and like Family Guy it may come back due to the fact that DVD sales are high and many people watch the re-runs. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Man those three shows ended forever ago. At least they had a good run though.

Black Mage said:
Firefly, Futurama, Greg the Bunny.

somebody else watched greg the bunny?!? blah! lol. i bet only we two will understand that.

and buffy too...i miss seeing buffy die at the end of every season 'cuz they thought the show woulnd't come back, then have to revive her afterwards. plus the sharp writing and servicable action.

hmm...futurama...lol, everything has been said already...

i'd like to see more of 'made in canada', that was a great show.

speaking of old ones...remember "Emergency" ? "Chips" ?? the muppet show....

melba toast said:
speaking of old ones...remember "Emergency" ? "Chips" ?? the muppet show....

I never heard of Emergency, but I remember "Chips" and the "Muppet Show". Anyone remember this animated version of James Bond? I forgot the title though.

hmmm,I don't believe I ever saw animated James Bond. But I liked watching the Jetsons.....

Yea out of all the people I asked only one person remembered what I was talking about. I used to watch the Jetsons, my dog is named Astro....

Back