What's new

Favourite Sports

Corza

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I am surprised you don't have this

My favorite are Cricket,AFL and Basketball

My favorite sport to play is soccer. I keep up with basketball, football, and soccer, though.

I like baseball the best, but also like soccer and basketball.

Mine is football. Football is the best sport both to play and watch. I also prefer basketball to play but rarely watch it. But love to watch Barclay premier League,World Cup.

I like quite a few sports such as biking, motorcross, etc...

My favorite sport is football, even my country is 140th in fifa rankings. My country is mad in cricket.

My favorite sports is cricket , I like to ply and also watch it .Now i am watch Ind VS NZ test series ......

My favorite sports are Cricket and Football. I’m not a good player but most of times I’m playing Cricket with my friends. I never forget to watch FIFA World cup and ICC world cup.

I love to play soccer, and basketball, and some of Football. Haven't been playing for a while though.

I play so many different type of sports but my favorite sport is football, this is such a nice sport to play, this sport is give the fitness of our body, this sport is need the stamina and the skill, i like to play the football.

I’m a big fan of Football. I would like to play it but unfortunately I haven’t two legs any way my favourite sport is football.

My favourite sports are basketball, tennis, football and cricket.
The list is ordered if you were wondering, :cool:

Back