What's new

FB vote Pretty Please

Just a note about the codes - once you've used each one once, please just vote without a code. I believe they disqualify the vote if you've used the code before.

Thank you again for the votes! :hiphip:

Just a note about the codes - once you've used each one once, please just vote without a code. I believe they disqualify the vote if you've used the code before.

Thank you again for the votes! :hiphip:

What if it is different FB accounts? Can you use the code again?

Just voted again--
Will do as long as I can--i still have some more extra votes to use

I hope more people will sign on and do this--it is super easy--just copy and paste the code (I started with the most bonus points, and then go down from there)
Like them on facebook--go to vote---Everything is alphabetical--so look for Ginger--then copy the code--and submit
SUPER EASY
Please help her out!!!

I think Ginger is second!

Sybil was on this morning...so was my hubby, he does not even know he has a facebook..:giggles:

I just took a look - seems like lots of other pooches have discovered these codes. I think she's now in 7th place. Even little Felix is falling - he's in third now and he's got over 90K votes. :pout:

I really do appreciate the votes!

It is so easy to do this--please help her out---
It is liking a page--then entering the code---a simple copy and paste--will do it--and then vote
I have used all the codes--so now I just have to do single hits---I think if everyone on CW would use the 50 code---then it would go up so fast
So lets help her--super easy to do!!!!

Seems like it's time for another Ginger pic.

2s9b236.jpg

Super Model material!

Thanks so much for the votes guys! :bliss:

I just wanted to thank everyone for voting for Ginger. While I would have been thrilled if she would have won, I was very happy to see another pittie won the contest.

Boss is the Fuzzy Nation super model winner -

75778_10151125335549472_436978651_n.jpg

Ginger did win another contest recently - she will be the September model for the Wisconsin humane society's calendar. Ginger's a cheesehead. :giggles:

12916_475875259109546_751394719_n.jpg

I

Ginger did win another contest recently - she will be the September model for the Wisconsin humane society's calendar. Ginger's a cheesehead. :giggles:

12916_475875259109546_751394719_n.jpg

She looks cute but she would have been wayyyyy cuter in a bears costume. :girl:

She looks cute but she would have been wayyyyy cuter in a bears costume. :girl:

There was actually a vote on her FB page a while ago - they posted two pics - one of her as a cheesehead and one of her dressed for another team (I have absolutely no clue which one except to say I'm sure it wasn't the Eagles). Her FB fans got to decide which team Ginger was rooting for this season. I think folks just liked how she looked wearing a cheesehead. :giggles:

Back