Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SeanFace101

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
FIFA 2012 vs Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

Are you a FIFA 2012 player?
or Are you a Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 player?
Which one do you think is best?

Please vote on the Poll above,
Please also comment below with your thought & opinions on why you think that game is better.

RE: FIFA 2012 vs Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

My vote definitely goes for Fifa 12, PES was good in terms of goal celebration and extra effects. But it doesn't mean it is the coolest. I love Fifa 12 and its game play and being playing Fifa series for long time.

Mine to my friend!
FIFA rules !
:D :p

PES is getting better day by day.. but the number of FIFA addicts are more out there, So in my opinion, it will be FIFA 12, as they have a better gameplay.

fifa 2012 is what i like. it has enhanced graphics and nice gameplay. it has updated players/rosters too. it's good!

Yes, Pro evolution soccer lacks in player credits, logos and lots more

FIFA 12 is definitely the better game in my opinion, great gameplay, so many game modes to choose from and generally, a great game.

FIFA 12 is my favourite game at the moment, I look forward to see what they implant into the game for FIFA 13. :)

So your vote goes for? Fifa or Pro Evolution Soccer.

Didn't you do this here: http://www.generalchat.org/Thread-FIFA-2012-vs-Pro-Evolution-Soccer-2012? ?

EDIT: Actually it was someone else.

Merged the thread Gamer. Thanks for telling me :)

I-me would-will say-said Fifa is better because it HQ. Pro Evolution is also HQ but it's a little off the line :p

I like FIFA series because it have a better gameplay. However, my friends like Pro Evolution Soccer. I end up playing Pro Evolution Soccer more :p

I too love Fifa series, Pro Evolution game play and style are good but less trademarks and copyrights with them

The Fifa is better than the Pro Evolution.In fifa game many thing and many more system to get more fun from this game so i like the fifa.

PRO-EVO all the way, FIFA is good dont get me wrong, but they dont really do anything to improve it, where as PRO-EVO its different and harder everytime they release a new version..

I have to agree with your point Tott. They just improve few things and release but Pro Evo does a better job.

I'd be pleased with "Fifa"; but I don't really mind "pro.." at all either!

Pro Evolution has better graphics and it has more teams. I really like it. FIFA is better if you want to play with your friends. I have bought both of them and I usually play only Pro Evolution Soccer 2011. Many of my friends prefer FIFA and were fighting because we are Big Fans of each console. Haha.

Back