What's new

Finish this sentence:

Although I never wanna contribue to that NASTY habit.... I do work out of Cook County... I could get him cartons for cheaper... just hide them so he doesn't smoke them up in one day! :lol:

He get them in Dupage county, he is there almost every other day. And he signed up for coupons through Marlboro, so he gets coupons every other week.

Still HATE it!!! Wish he would stop!!!

He get them in Dupage county, he is there almost every other day. And he signed up for coupons through Marlboro, so he gets coupons every other week.

Still HATE it!!! Wish he would stop!!!

I will sign up for coups for my BIL!! here I go Zoom....... then maybe he'll sleep with me again! :roll:

I will sign up for coups for my BIL!! here I go Zoom....... then maybe he'll sleep with me again! :roll:

Keep it in the family.

You know you are addicted to couponing when...you are not a good sleeper but still get up 30 minutes before you expect the children to be up...skip a shower, just so you can get 30 quality minutes on CW.

you know it's bad when you have to grab receipts out of carts to have a receipt for a $2 rebate with purchase of over $5

when you go to the office (at 3:30 in the afternoon) just for a minute jump on CW and see that a good sale will be ending that day, you call DH and tell him you'll be home around 1:00am. because you have to run to Illinios for the 146 packakges of Bologny that you don't even eat!! BECAUSE THEY WERE FREE!!!! Ummmmm. 7 hours of driving for that one. Yeah I'm addicted.:lol:

Yeah that's pretty bad...

here's one...

when your having company and the FIRST thing you straighten up is your stockpile cause you know they are gonna wanna Ohhhh and ahhhhhh all over it... :lol:

You are in sunny CA and are invited to go Yosemite, but you decide not to change the flight schedule, you want to go home to Jewel land . :)

When your husband and kids are looking for deals and coupons before they buy anything.

When you mentally judge others in the store because you know there are no coupons for the stuff in their cart and they're paying waaaaay too much for groceries.

When you have a 100+ temp and go shopping anyway.

When it's 10:30 pm, your store closes at 11, there's a Unilever deal running, you find a Breyer's $4/5 cat that expires that day, and you don't even think twice about whether or not you should go to the store.

Not that I do or have done any of these things.

Yeah that's pretty bad...

here's one...

when your having company and the FIRST thing you straighten up is your stockpile cause you know they are gonna wanna Ohhhh and ahhhhhh all over it... :lol:

That is really good, I can totally relate! You don't want to look like a hoarder, let alone a disorganized and messy hoarder too! :giggles:

when you find out your dad bought prevacid and didn't use the $10 coupon you gave him b/c it wasn't with him at the time and you freak out! Um.... wait?? That was $10 you threw away!

when your up and out of the house by 7:15 on a Sunday morning to do a tour of CVS's and don't let the fact that the wind chill is hovering around zero stop you.

(that's just the most recent example from this past weekend. :surrender:)
For me it's the 24 hour Wags that I get up early on Sunday morning to hit (uh, I mean go to). How about when you are at the 24 hour SuperK at midnight finishing up your 6th transaction (last night - love those $10/$20s). Register had to be rebooted - that's ok I'll wait. Don't want to get in any other line cause this cashier is really coupon friendly!! This was after quick trips to 3 Jewels, 1 CVS, and 1 Doms - and I didn't really think I was doing much shopping last night.

Back