What's new

First to hit 100

BrianH

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
This morning finally hit 100 posts and didn't realize it until now!

Anyways I'm probably one of many that will hit it. codePhoenix got there as well. Good job

I'm looking at a bigger picture... :) when our forum hits its first 1,000 posts and in a relatively short period (just a few days after launch...possibly TONIGHT! ^_^)

i noticed that too, we're almost there :delight:

and whoopty doo zippity doo dah mr lister
i'm just kidding :p

/me gets fired

Congrats to Lister and myself on making a pretty good amount of posts in only a few short days, and I look forward to having that 1000th post tonight!

Now though, I'm in a pretty bad situation with some girl that I liked. I've gotta try and fix it so that I don't screw up even more.

xtremeboard3: :p Isn't everybody? I pity the member who goes to forum to just have a post count.

Anyways yea I think 1,000 posts will hit tonight. Only 43 away.

How did you get there so fast...I haven't seen that many posts from you. :wub:

There was probably a lot of testing, and posting in staff only forums which raised his post count.

lol actually he only has 5 posts in the staff forum.

Oh, okay then :D

Dameon, I need something to do!!! Can I be a mod or something like that?

Apply to be one, heh. Thought about applying, but then again, I wasn't sure if I had the time.

On another note, I have like 980 something more posts to go! Yeah! I'll be breaking that before you all tonight!

codePhoenix: Asking for mod is usually a bad idea. Just be patient, particapate and don't ask. Besides we got like 5 mods / admins for under 100 members. The point of a mod is to filter out bad posts and keep order in the forum, kind of like police in a city. Bigger cities, have more police. A village with only 100 citizens don't need a huge police department.

Oh okay...maybe I'll start polishing my reviews and submit one to you guys...I just want to have something to do with such a great site!

lol I guess codephoenix wasn't joking. He was the official person to make the 1,000th post here. :) Congrats to the success of these boards so far! :p

Being a mod is nothing special. Just extra work :)

You'll get there anyways most of the people joining now are the fortunate ones to be the beginners of these forums and watch as it grows.

And within the next couple of days, WiredGamer will have already 100 members. I have high hopes for this place, I'm very sure that it's going to succeed with the outstanding design, friendly members, and the sure-to-be-better-than-IGN attitude.

Congrats Bluehemp123 but aren't you second with codePheonix as first regular member?

Back