What's new

food

Finity

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
stoffers mac and cheese 20oz size is the BEST THING TO EAT EVER!! EVER!!! i cant even deal with how good it is

Ah.... Mix in diced Spam... and there's no place like home... OOOOOOhhhhhh yeeeeahhh!

Whatever happened to macaroni and cheese made with *real* cheese? ...big ol' chunks of Colby or Cheddar melted in with milk, butter 'n macaroni shells... MmmmmMmmmm!!!

-bp

Nah the best to eat is those noodles in a foam cup that u nuke in the microwave.. I can live on those.. hehe

MAN you guys needs to find you a nice sista to make ya some real mac and cheese man it is da bomb. my great aunt makes stoffers like like dung.
supergrin.gif

Ten years from now the sight of mac and cheese will make you sick.
Same with the nuke-em noodles

------------------
Wanted Anything Motorcycle related.
I will pay cash!!!

I really liked mac & cheese when I was about 7-8.. I haven't liked the thought/smell/taste of it since, I think Oldcycles is on to something.
wink.gif

------------------
^Alien^ -- Alien Soup Administrator / Owner
["Everything was true. God was an alien. Oz really is over the
rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed]

i must disagree. mac & cheese prepared the proper way is the most righteous of foods ...

4 cups cooked macaroni (8 oz. pkg.)
2 tbsp. butter, cut in pieces
1 1/4 cups cubed sharp cheese
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 eggs, beaten
3 cups milk

heat oven to 350. combine macaroni, butter, cheese and seasonings. place in greased 2-qt. baking dish. combine eggs and milk; pour over macaroni. sprinkle w/paprika or buttered bread crumbs. bake 40-50 min.

orgasmic ... this recipe shouldn't be too hard for you guys to handle. hope i don't get flamed for posting this ... i just couldn't help myself ...

and no, i'm not going to ask for a recipe forum ...

------------------
"it's easier to stay out than get out"

Actually Alien and Oldcycles, there's a reason behind your getting naseous at the sight of foods you've had too much of. If the food isn't balanced diet-wise, your brain is going to make sure you have a full-on aversion to the offending food. And at the same time, you're going to find you have cravings for the craziest stuff. Your body knows you need certain proteins, minerals, and vitamins, so it's going to make you crave food that has what you're lacking. The wacky stuff you learn in college... Sad thing is, I picked that up from a psych class
tongue.gif

That would certainly explain why it's next to impossible for a man to get his wife to go down on him once they've gotten married.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
From another BBS:
"hmm... Cyrix III, huh? You can put syrup on sh*t, but that don't make it pancakes."

I LOVE KRAFT macaroni and cheese.YES, the "POWDERED" stuff.Goes great with ALIEN SOUP too ! Nummy!

------------------
Live and let die.

Know what food really rocks the house?
T.G.I.Friday's Jack Daniels Wings and Sesame Jack Chicken Strips.

The wings are great, and if you don't want to deal with the mess, go with the strips.

------------------
From another BBS:
"hmm... Cyrix III, huh? You can put syrup on sh*t, but that don't make it pancakes."

TGI Friday's has a decent slab of ribs as well.
Plus, I get points on their club card when I dine there.

Don't even gete me started on their points system. That will move this directly to rants.
smile.gif

------------------
From another BBS:

The powdered stuff and the nuk-em's have their place. but there's nothing better than moms hommade mac and chese. 'specially when you have fried chicken and pork and beans!!! so there!!

------------------
Where do you want to go today???

thank you - i rest my case ...

------------------

the powdered stuff IS good

i still prefer a 20oz Stoffer's mac and cheese that you nuke for 20mins on high and you get this AWESOME crust that is SO GOOD OMFG

I know that a recipe was posted before, but I am a cuisiniere, so I will post my own, which I make once a week, especially for my hard-core mac n cheese bf...
3tbsp. of butter
2 or 2 and a half tbsp. of flour
1 cup of hot milk
2 cups cheddar
1/2 cup gruyere
3/4 regular box of macaroni...or shells
1/4 cup onion, minced finely
2 tbsp. dijon mustard
melt butter, mix in flour slowly...add mild a little at a time and whisk.
when a thick consistency, mix in the cheeses, cheddar first and only 3/4 of all of the cheese.
add 1/2 of macaroni to a buttered pan and pour 1/2 of the mixture over the mac. then add the rest of the mac and the other half of the cream sauce.
Let set for 5 mins. then top off with the rest of the cheese and a little bit of bread crumbs if you wish...if you are looking for true decadence, scatter small crumbs of butter on top
Bake for 25 mins at 350 until brown on top.
Hope you like this recipe....it is a variation on Joy of Cooking...very good.

oh, this looks good ... like it might even be tastier than mine. i'll try it this weekend.

------------------

Back