What's new

For fun -- what famous person do you look like?

How funny...I uploaded 3 different pics and got 3 different lists!

Pic #1
Susan Sarandon 71%
Tarja Turmen 57%
Hillary Clinton 55% (just shoot me now)
Shiri Appleby 51%

Pic #2
Katie Holmes 73%
Linda Hamilton 72%
Samantha Fox 71%
Kelly Preston 70%

Pic #3
Kristin Davis 70%
Sara Evans 61%
Angie Harmon 57%
Julie Andrews 48% (ROFL)

I'm not sure any of those are accurate LOL what a mix!

How funny...I uploaded 3 different pics and got 3 different lists!

I did six different photos. One matched me 90% with Angelina Jolie. I'm a gorgeous dude.

8vvz0i.jpg

Lol Ryan I really wanna see what you look like now!!!!
I just asked DH (who resembles Sully Erna from Godsmack) and he says Debra Messing... Pfff yeah right I don't see that at all!!!!

I used to hear that I looked like Susan Sarandon... apparently a younger version of her since she's twice my age... unless I am just aging THAT badly!

Lol Ryan I really wanna see what you look like now!!!!
I just asked DH (who resembles Sully Erna from Godsmack) and he says Debra Messing... Pfff yeah right I don't see that at all!!!!
Those here that friended me on FB probably wouldn't agree with the 90% match--maybe I just need a free Clinique makeover to find out. My wife got Debra Messing, too--same smile.

Those here that friended me on FB probably wouldn't agree with the 90% match--maybe I just need a free Clinique makeover to find out. My wife got Debra Messing, too--same smile.

wtf??

How come you r not doing her free makeoveeeeeer?

Oh, gawd...nevermind!!!

Ah, Shup!!!!! I thunkin too hurd !

You would totally **** it up! Dunt do It!!!!! :lol:

Dunt toch yur wifeys do!!! She'll look like Will!!! :wan:

people tell me i resemble drew barrymore from riding in cars with boys....i'd like to know where the face match thing got eddie murphy from my pic tho, lol

I got Emma Watson-75%
Geri Halliwell-71%
Cheryl Tweedy-66%

Someone called me Pamela Anderson at a fair once. :yay: I can't stand her.

Reese Witherspoon(I get called out on this much more then I care to admit).

Hahahahaha... That celebrity photo thingy has me looking like Freddie Prinze Jr.

In college...I always got told I looked like the mom on "Home Improvement"!

I don't know the actresses name but I was not happy at 21 to hear that I looked like a 30 something housewife!!!

I have been told I look like Lucy from 7th Heaven (when that was popular) and Kirsten Dunst :)

Yep that's her!!
I do kinda look like the younger version now....

Back