What's new

For The Kids

Chartbusterette

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
If you'd like to do something nice for a great bunch of kids, and you were going to pick it up anyway, we'd like to encourage you to purchase the single or download version of "For The Kids" in the style of John Rich at www.ChartbusterKaraoke.com

We're donating half of the proceeds to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Bought mine on June 4th and still waiting to get it. Got a show on the 22nd and want to sing it at the show. It still says processing on the website. How long does it take to get an order out of Chartbuster?

Bought mine on June 4th and still waiting to get it. Got a show on the 22nd and want to sing it at the show. It still says processing on the website. How long does it take to get an order out of Chartbuster?
Got it today. listening to the vocal version right now to learn the vocal melody. Seems like an easy song to do.

Got it today. listening to the vocal version right now to learn the vocal melody. Seems like an easy song to do.

Thanks for the purchase, D. Sending this message to fulfillment to find out why it took 12 days for you to receive your order. Not cool.

They said something about misspelling my last name. The package came addressed to Dan Gains instead of Dan Gaines. I am sure my account says Gaines.

Back